Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mapping Button + Blink Command Rane One

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Can someone assist me on writing a command or variable?
I have the RANE ONE Controller & I am using the most current version of Virtual DJ 2021.
I would like to map the FX_TAP button to crossfader_disable & blink while active (active meaning the crossfader is disabled). When the crossfader isn't disabled (meaning crossfader is active again). I would like for it to end blinking. What would the script be?

Posted Mon 10 May 21 @ 7:47 pm
Try set the action for that entry to :
crossfader_disable ? blink & crossfader_disable : off & crossfader_disable

Posted Mon 10 May 21 @ 7:59 pm
I set crossfader_disable ? blink & crossfader_disable : off & crossfader_disable
But I'm not getting a blink action, just the toggle working properly. Alternatively if I press the FX_TAP button & hold it continuously, the LED will light up brighter. If blink does not work, I would be ok with the LED Being full brightness when crossfader_disable is active.

Posted Mon 10 May 21 @ 8:49 pm
For on/off you can just change the action to : crossfader_disable
That only..

Sometimes the LED has it own entry in the mapper, but didnt see anything stand out in the list

Posted Mon 10 May 21 @ 9:32 pm
I understand, but I was looking to have some kind of visual that the crossfader disable was active. I had the syntax crossfader_disable, but again I would like for the LED to be max brightness or blinking.

Posted Mon 10 May 21 @ 10:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)