Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: PLUGINS VST for VDJ 2021
Hi Everyone,
I am looking for some VST plugins to try in Virtual DJ 2021, for that reason, Could you advise me where I could get them?
Thanks
Alejandro

Posted Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 12:04 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
google "vst plugins", lots of good choices.
kvraudio.com, seems to be the biggest selection.

Posted Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 12:11 pm
Just remember that for VirtualDJ 2021 you need 64 bit VSTs

Posted Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 12:16 pm
Just google for some... 100s of good sites for it :)
Used some of these myself : https://blog.landr.com/10-vst-plugin-effects-spice-up-your-mix/

But VSTs can be "insanely" complicated, the simpler one usually are plenty, unless you like to fiddle around with 50+ knobs ;-)

Pioneer also have to VST plugins that are quite nice

Posted Mon 12 Apr 21 @ 2:04 pm
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
Cyberfader 2BTruman looks interesting for post-production and live use.

Posted Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 4:58 am
Hmmm.......Cyberfader is listed as VST3, and VDJ doesn't support VST3, despite VST3 being around since 2008.

Posted Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 6:47 am
xylumePRO InfinityMember since 2015
Good catch GROOVINDJ. I have some VST2 and regular ones. I'll keep searching for DJ-friendly 64 bit plugins.

Posted Tue 13 Apr 21 @ 7:06 am
Is there anything like Traktors Beatmasher 2 out there as a VST that can be used with VDJ? I got the InstaLooper 3 plugin working with VDJ but it's not what I was looking for. The Beatmasher has these steps like 3/16 3/8 and so on.

Posted Fri 17 Feb 23 @ 12:21 pm

Posted Fri 17 Feb 23 @ 12:40 pm
Thank you, the shuffler function seems promising. Really cool that you can demo the plugin properly.

wickedmix wrote :
maybe have a look at this try out the demo cause its not free

https://sugar-bytes.de/turnado

Posted Fri 17 Feb 23 @ 4:10 pm
FonkyVibes wrote :
Is there anything like Traktors Beatmasher 2 out there as a VST that can be used with ....

Looperator, works great on Windows, not so far on Mac, or maybe is just me.

Posted Fri 17 Feb 23 @ 5:08 pm
wickedmix wrote :
maybe have a look at this try out the demo cause its not free

https://sugar-bytes.de/turnado

Turnado is amazing slider 9 is the main knob to control all 8 knobs at once. So many possibilities on this vst. If you want more than 1 instance with different patch. copy and paste the DLL in the vst folder and rename to turnado1, 2 etc for how ever many you want. Makes it easier instead of having to change the preset all the time. Can just put them on effect slot 1, 2 and 3

Posted Sat 18 Feb 23 @ 10:17 pm
How do I make VST work on virtual DJ? I'm trying to use Looperator, do I need to copy the VST files into the resources folder? What next?

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 1:45 pm
user23616039 wrote :
How do I make VST work on virtual DJ? I'm trying to use Looperator, do I need to copy the VST files into the resources folder? What next?

I did this video on it a long time ago.

Since then features has been added to point to VSTs in other folders, and support for VST3

Posted Wed 01 Nov 23 @ 4:20 pm