Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark M6
sangpukHome userMember since 2020
Can i use this mixer without lisence? Can't find this one in the list...
please some other recommendations on home use VDJ compatible mixers (no jogwheels) for a maximum price of 300 $

Posted Thu 08 Apr 21 @ 9:47 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
that isn't a midi device, and only has 1 stereo usb channel in. So doesn't really qualify as a software djing device.

There is no free use with hardware, sending midi or multiple usb stereo channels, as you would need to dj, requires a licence.

Posted Thu 08 Apr 21 @ 10:02 am
You can use the mixer with a soundcard that has 2 stereo outputs (one stereo output per deck)
And then connect this to separate channels on the mixer, and mix analog on the mixer itself

Additional software features you would then have to control on the computer itself.
But a very common setup, even more so back in the days when there where few midi controllers around, and clubs/gigs for sure never had such. Works fine for transitional djing ;-)

(you need an External analog mixer license to be able to use, either Home Plus with this specific license, or Pro license that works with "any" setup)



Posted Thu 08 Apr 21 @ 10:50 am
sangpukHome userMember since 2020

Posted Thu 08 Apr 21 @ 6:21 pm