Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Software crashing in the middle of a song

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djbaum81PRO SubscriberMember since 2012
I have the latest version of vdj and i use a numark mixtrack quad as my mixer and i use the 4 decks on the screen. My computer has worked flawlessly for 5+ years. However, the past couple weddings when playing every 7-8 songs the song abruptly stops and i have to restart the computer. To get it to play again. Then crashes another 20 minutes into the next set. Would also like to note, when i just exit out of the program and log back in immediately after blue circle, i will log back in and there is no Content unlimited showing or any other songs that will pop up. Only when i restart the computer do the songs pop up. Anybody having similar problems? please help.

Posted Sun 04 Apr 21 @ 6:26 pm
5 years is late middle age in computer years. Have you done a chkdsk on your hard drive, it may be failing trying to read bad sectors. Hopefully not, have all backed up just in case.

Posted Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 12:48 pm
Can always try setting mathengine disabled in settings, just in case your old computer is having issues with that. .. But likely is something else. Hard to guess..

Does the computer run hot? anything in particular being used? notice any pattern or common denominator that could be a clue to cause?

Posted Mon 05 Apr 21 @ 3:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)