Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: MC7000 and VDJ2021

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Long time Serato user, New to VDJ.

Quick question, I have noticed that when I connect my Denon MC7000, that none of my knobs or sliders or chan volume seem to register. UNTILL i manually adjust each knob 2 or 3 times all the way to the left and all the way to the right, same goes for my Chan Slider. With it all the way down, the music will play at whatever level the master volume is at. Until I manually adjust it up and down all the way about 2 or 3 times, Then it registers to the software and works normally.
I am having to do this every time I close and open VDJ. Its a bit of a pain to have to do it to every knob my controller has just to make them register to the software to work as they're supposed to.

Anyone else have any issues like this?

Thanks!

Posted Thu 11 Mar 21 @ 9:00 pm
Its a feature to avoid accident (when software fader and hardware fader does not match).
Say you press sync in software, the pitch fader on hardware doesnt have a motor to change position, and without this feature on the pitch will jump to hardware position as soon as its touched..

But, the feature can easily be turned off if you prefer to have it be instant to hardware movement and not pick up position in software.

In software settings, options, search for "takeover" and set controllerTakeoverMode to instant

Posted Thu 11 Mar 21 @ 9:29 pm
This is perfect. Thank you so much!

Posted Thu 11 Mar 21 @ 11:36 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)