Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Small bug reported in the Video live Skin pressing "loop"

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I wanted to report a small bug that I noticed on the live skin video after the last 2 updates in easy access.

In practice, the loop image no longer appears when you press the corresponding button both on the Virtual DJ skin and on the controller, to make it appear you have to increase or decrease the duration of the loop by pressing the respective buttons, obviously this did not happen before, when you pressed the loop button was immediately displayed on video.

Thanks for the attention

Posted Sun 31 Jan 21 @ 4:00 pm
Fixed in coming update ...

Posted Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 3:52 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
Fixed in coming update ...

Yes Rune, Great!

Posted Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 7:04 pm
Rune also happens this:
I assigned effects to the custom buttons which I always keep lit during the sets. When I press any effect any of the virtual dj slots the name appears on the live video skin and when I turn it off before disappearing it shows for a second the name of one of the effects that are always on in the custom buttons. I don't know if it's normal or one something that can be fixed.

Also I wanted to tell you that it would be nice if the names of the pad stems used in the live skin video appeared (such as happens with the sampler pads), so the viewer can see at that moment what is happening to the song the play as well as hear the result!

Posted Thu 04 Feb 21 @ 9:13 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)