Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Features you would like to see in VirtualDJ
Topic: Setting Ceu points for Actions in POI
mankanPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Hi,
I´m running VDJ together with Showxpress (via OS2L) in order to have nice light-syncronizations for each track.
I wish that it would be as easy as you normally create a cue-point to even add these actions/macros as the picture shows.
This would then means that I can have a specific pad pages with different pre-defined actions/macros which with just a push on the pad-button would add it to the specific place on the track.
For those who use lighting-softwares together with VDJ it would save a lot of time and effort and even gives them new opportunities to create awesome mobile-dj setups.
In case you not consider to integrate a complete DMX-software inside VDJ (which I have seen have been requested) I think this is a really nice alternative to meet this kind of need/request.

Posted Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 5:05 pm
mankanPRO InfinityMember since 2012
mankan wrote :
Hi,
I´m running VDJ together with Showxpress (via OS2L) in order to have nice light-syncronizations for each track.
I wish that it would be as easy as you normally create a cue-point to even add these actions/macros as the picture shows.
This would then means that I can have a specific pad pages with different pre-defined actions/macros which with just a push on the pad-button would add it to the specific place on the track.
For those who use lighting-softwares together with VDJ it would save a lot of time and effort and even gives them new opportunities to create awesome mobile-dj setups.
In case you not consider to integrate a complete DMX-software inside VDJ (which I have seen have been requested) I think this is a really nice alternative to meet this kind of need/request.

Posted Sun 03 Jan 21 @ 8:24 pm