Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: Custom Blocks
Virtual DJ is a great software and I’m so happy with it and the experience it’s brought me. However there is one big thing that could change this software for me and I think a lot of other people. That feature is custom blocks. For me this would solve a problem I have with the auto mix feature. We’d be able to program these custom blocks and drag them into the deck, playlists, auto mix, and other things. The way I’d like to my radio station is a random jingle/ID and then a random song and repeat the process. I’d set the first block to random ID then that would always pick a random ID from an ID playlist and then I’d drag it into the auto mix playlist. I’d do the same for the song. And all the auto mix playlist would say is random ID, and random song. I think that feature would be so cool! So please consider bringing something like this into a future version it would help out A LOT! Thanks!

Posted Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 2:48 am

Posted Thu 31 Dec 20 @ 11:17 am
user22841001 wrote :
Virtual DJ is a great software and I’m so happy with it and the experience it’s brought me. However there is one big thing that could change this software for me and I think a lot of other people. That feature is custom blocks. For me this would solve a problem I have with the auto mix feature. We’d be able to program these custom blocks and drag them into the deck, playlists, auto mix, and other things. The way I’d like to my radio station is a random jingle/ID and then a random song and repeat the process. I’d set the first block to random ID then that would always pick a random ID from an ID playlist and then I’d drag it into the auto mix playlist. I’d do the same for the song. And all the auto mix playlist would say is random ID, and random song. I think that feature would be so cool! So please consider bringing something like this into a future version it would help out A LOT! Thanks!

Wow, I'm not the only one who has such a request.
Maybe if there are more willing, then the main developers will be able to do something very useful for us.
Join the discussion
https://www.virtualdj.com/forums/245358/Wishes_and_new_features/Tag_as_a_Track_(for_example_Radio_co).html

Posted Sun 20 Feb 22 @ 3:11 pm