Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: RMX-Echo

Posted Tue 27 Oct 20 @ 3:47 pm
So far, best sounding echo (for me)... Only one problem. The effect remains on, even though I turned it of.

If I have the knob turned up, and the effect is off, the volume of the track gets attenuated as I turn the knob (even though the effect is not activated.) It's like the wet/dry is still active

Posted Sat 28 Nov 20 @ 9:31 pm
JameySewell wrote :
So far, best sounding echo (for me)... Only one problem. The effect remains on, even though I turned it of.

If I have the knob turned up, and the effect is off, the volume of the track gets attenuated as I turn the knob (even though the effect is not activated.) It's like the wet/dry is still active

Working with Windows 10 64-bit (VDJ 2021)
Forgot to mention that after disabling the fx, It takes about 10 seconds to turn off.
Also, I'm not sure if it was intended, but when the effect is active, the echo is mono.

Posted Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 3:44 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
In fact it looks like Left channel echo outputs to both Left & Right dry/wet affecting right channel) when Right channel echo only outputs to Right
mix dry/wet outputs to left channel when only Echo outputs to right channel (wet only)

Posted Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 6:34 am
So I only noticed that when I leave the dry / wet slider at about 75% and switch off the effect, it takes longer for the FX to switch off completely. The Sound stays quiet for a while ;-)

Posted Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 11:40 am
Have try the other RMX-Echo Efects.
I found out that this little bug occurs with all of these effects.
If you deactivate the effect (i.e. switch it off), the sound remains quieter for a little while, or the effect remains as if it were still active.
So also with the effects RMX-EchoBPF , RMX-EchoHPF , RMX-EchoCrush and RMX-EchoLPF..
What is this happening?

Posted Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 12:14 pm
djdutschi wrote :

If you deactivate the effect (i.e. switch it off), the sound remains quieter for a little while, or the effect remains as if it were still active.

Probably just post fader effect

Posted Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 12:27 pm
Rune (dj-in-norway) wrote :
djdutschi wrote :

Probably just post fader effect

No , I can use Pre or Post FX Mode , its the same.... When I deactivte the FX than is the Fx for a little Seconds in on mode , Sound is lower ... than after seconds the Sound is normal ;-)

Posted Mon 14 Dec 20 @ 6:18 pm
hola chicos muy buenos días tengan todos! tengo una pregunta ese efecto dejo de ser compatible con la versión 8.5? quien me puede decir?

Posted Mon 03 May 21 @ 2:59 pm
orichamayo wrote :
hola chicos muy buenos días tengan todos! tengo una pregunta ese efecto dejo de ser compatible con la versión 8.5? quien me puede decir?

Should be..
8.5 is a just a build version number...
VirtualDJ 2020 / 2021 is build version 8.5 .. its same thing ;-)

The plugin is made for Windows though, no mac version

Posted Mon 03 May 21 @ 3:05 pm