Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: tempo changes

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Does anyone experience , suddenly the tempo changes, its moving up and down on its own . please help , hard to transition when this happens.

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 3:50 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Actually jittering? likely fader bleed, look at compressed air & contact cleaner, it might fix it, or the fader might be on the way out.

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 7:08 pm
i have both song on deck 1 & deck 2 . then suddenly 1 deck starting to change its tempo on its own . like BPM 122 then suddenly moving low without me touching my controller . it happens to when i do my transition suddenly the deck that im going to change suddenly tempo started to change on its own so its mess up .

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 8:00 pm
[quote=tess carrido]i have both song on deck 1 & deck 2 . I play the song in deck 1. suddenly in deck 2 the tempo slider started to change by itself ( slider tempo moving up and down ) . like BPM 122 then suddenly moving low without me touching my controller . it happens to when i do my transition suddenly the deck that im going to change suddenly slider tempo started to change on its own so its mess up .
I dont know whats causing this issue, all my settings are set too No, on anything that is automix, (autoBPMmatch - autopitch -autokey ect)

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 10:15 pm

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 10:18 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you described, "jittering", it's either detritus inside the slider [easiest fix, compressed air] , or it is fader bleed [fader wore out, buy a new fader] or a floating ground, need a soldering iron but probably best to buy a new fader too.
as you describe it, it's a hardware issue. There's no update to vdj that would cause jittering [also know as "floating" to anybody who knows electronics]

Posted Mon 05 Oct 20 @ 11:21 pm
locodog wrote :
Actually jittering? likely fader bleed, look at compressed air & contact cleaner, it might fix it, or the fader might be on the way out.

thank you so much. I did compress and contact cleaner .

Posted Tue 06 Oct 20 @ 11:59 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)