Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Issues with Sampler with XDJRX2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I started using my XDJ-RX2 with Virtual DJ a few weeks ago and loaded up some samples, which worked fine and I figured out how to set them to trigger per-deck, which was working fine.
Since upgrading to VDJ2021 something in the settings must have changed somehow because there is no audio coming through for them at all, even though they appear in the GUI to be playing.
I've tried to go through all the relevant settings, tried both mixer modes but still no audio from the Sampler. I tried without the RX2 connected and they were fine then, going through the computer audio no problem, even using deck trigger.
I loaded the sample files into a deck to make sure there wasn't something wrong with the files and they played fine then. Can anyone help?

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 8:01 pm
I've just found that the samples play audibly through the appropriate deck when opened up in the Sample editor. Is there somewhere in the software that I've missed that is muting the sample pads?

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 8:27 pm
From the VDJ setup guide for the RX2:

AUX TRIM : Use this knob to adjust the output level of the auxiliary input. When the AUX switcher is at OFF position, the knob controls the Master Volume of the VirtualDJ Sampler

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 9:05 pm
Thank you very much for that, I thought I checked that but I obviously missed the detail of it as it's now sorted! I had assumed that it was disabled when it was in external mixer mode. Now I know otherwise :)

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 9:15 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)