Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Blue Is Back Baby!!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BlulitePRO InfinityMember since 2009
Hey guys, some may remember me, some may not, I've been inactive for quite a considerable length of time, quite the scene moved on with other things in life, but today I've decided to reinstall vdj and get back to some old school keyboard mixing for now until I get new equipment.

any who.... just though id say hi and are there any English speaking balkans dis here, say maybe in Bulgaria that I can connect with?

Peace be the beat!

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 3:53 pm
Welcome back!

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 3:55 pm
yo! grooving, long time brother, im hopefully guessing most of the old regulars are still here?

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 3:56 pm
We're missing FRUiT, he hasn't been seen for a long time. SBDJ isn't around much these days either, just now and again.

DJ Format came back briefly, started showing us a few new skin designs, then disappeared again.

How's the virus in your part of the world?

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 4:04 pm
dj dad still around too then and MAHM? the virus in my part of the world would be the same as yours generally, both being uk based and all, but currently im in the balkans on some business so im in isolation, been here two weeks, get out tomorrow then I can start adventuring around Europe a bit before coming back to balkans to complete by business.

the virus here is really well contained, I have cops visiting me regularly to make sure im still in isolation lol

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 5:39 pm
Sounds like they're handling it better than the UK then. We've had protesters massing in the streets, sunbathers crowding onto beaches, illegal street parties and raves...

I keep saying to myself that I'm living in a country full of idiots. :-(

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 5:56 pm
yeah I've only been in the balkans for 2 weeks, the UK is absolute turd atm, bloody riots, race wars, pandemics, lack of any social conformity or etiquette, if I went to a beach and seen that may people I wouldn't even get out of the car, id turn around and go elsewhere. Bournemouth, Scarborough, Whitby all lord knows where else were all rammed. personally I think that the NHS should have police on hand to check a patients location services and if they or anyone in their household had been to one of the beaches, they should be turned away fro medical help.

anyone in the riots, or protests, or mass gatherings should all be turned away. im possibly moving to the balkans so luckily I won't have to put up with the retardation of the English nation for much longer. absolute joke!I honestly can't say that im proud to be british :( in fact im not even sure if im proud to be human after the recent fiascos around the globe lol

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 6:08 pm
Flipping hell John, more comebacks than Shirley Bassey!

Posted Mon 29 Jun 20 @ 7:29 pm
Welcome back, it's a good time to get back on the horse. You won't go anywhere except the next room, but the software and controllers have only gotten better.

Posted Wed 01 Jul 20 @ 4:40 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)