Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Wishes and new features

Topic: drag and drop to a playlist doesnt work correctly

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi there,

if i will drag and drop a song to a playlist, then nothing happens. Take a look to this picture, im moving the mouse to the level of the 80ies playlist (behind the text) and the playlist will be highlighted:

If i will go with the mouse "over" the text "80ies" then im able to drop correctly, also a tooltip appers correctly:

This unusual, because, in Windows, when a row is highlighted, this means: im in the right row and i can make some action there. I know this now and i have kept in my head that i need to go with the mouse "over" the text itself. But if i will do this 10 times (as example during a gig), ive detected that ive not made it correctly 2 times. Please expand the "drop" area to the whole row.

(The "drag" area is on full row already. I can drag and drop the playlist, when i click it "behind" the text):

Posted Sat 27 Jun 20 @ 11:12 am
I think it's better as it is, because you're nearer to the folder. It's more obvious.

Posted Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 6:54 pm
As you see, some guys has fallen into this trap already. This is now how windows and iOS ist working. If a row is highlighted, then the row is selectable, but not in this case.

Posted Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 8:12 pm
VDJ Monty wrote :
As you see, some guys has fallen into this trap already. This is now how windows and iOS ist working. If a row is highlighted, then the row is selectable, but not in this case.

But isnt the reason the 80s folder is highlighted for the row in your example rather that you have this selected (focus highlight)
And not due to the dragging (that only leaves a very faint ghosted indicator, not same thing)

Posted Fri 10 Jul 20 @ 9:28 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)