Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: liences

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I just updated to vdj 2020 and now it's asking me to rebuy pro licenses. I've pro licenses for years. when I bought them I thought they were for life. why I'm I being asked to buy again?

Any one else experience this?

Posted Tue 12 May 20 @ 10:39 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
you've a controller licence [as it says under your name]
login to vdj with the details you used to login here.
if you've already done that, then perhaps your audio config is wrong for your licence.

Posted Tue 12 May 20 @ 10:44 pm
Thank you

VDJ is on and I can control the volume but No sound is going to my speakers. I only hear sound coming from my laptop. Any recommendation on how to fix this?

Posted Tue 12 May 20 @ 11:02 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
show your audio config

Posted Tue 12 May 20 @ 11:21 pm
4DJLOKEY82 wrote :
I just updated to vdj 2020 and now it's asking me to rebuy pro licenses. I've pro licenses for years. when I bought them I thought they were for life. why I'm I being asked to buy again?

Any one else experience this?

I am experiencing the same thing for the past week.

Posted Fri 15 May 20 @ 9:49 am
can someone share his lisence to others

Posted Fri 15 May 20 @ 10:11 am
No

Posted Fri 15 May 20 @ 10:16 am
Hi I have the same issue. Updated. All my settings, playlists, cues... all gone. Not recognised. Now back to basic user despite having a license. This happened after accepting to install a new version. How do I restore my settings? Just unacceptable that this happens. If I have to restart from scratch then I might as well use another software that doesn't screw up its users.

Posted Fri 15 May 20 @ 10:38 am
Simply restore from one of the regular backups that you make of all your important computer files.

Posted Fri 15 May 20 @ 4:28 pm
If that helps anyone. The VDJ support found out the issue: I stopped syncing my desktop and documents to iCloud (Mac user) and this is where the settings are stored. This is why I was my license was no longer recognised. I ticked it back and all was restored in an instant...

Posted Fri 15 May 20 @ 11:34 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)