Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: no bpm and key note columns

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hello, I have the numark party mix mixer. I download the virtualdj software and upgraded to the 2020 version. But no matter what i try or where i look i cant see the two columns BPM and Key note. In the licence menu setting i see that i am logged in and i have the limited (numark party mix). Am i doing something wrong or it is normal that i do not have access to these 2 columns.

Posted Fri 01 May 20 @ 11:12 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Normal for LE licences, To stop people cheap cheating [using LE when they should have pro] some things have to be cut bpm, searching, and key [I didn't know key was cut too] info is limited.

Posted Fri 01 May 20 @ 11:26 pm
thanks for the fast reply!

Posted Fri 01 May 20 @ 11:28 pm
it kind of sucks that i do get them in virtual DJ 8 :(

Posted Sat 02 May 20 @ 2:24 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
for sure, home plus licence will do it.

Posted Sat 02 May 20 @ 2:36 am
Hi, here's your new car. Because you bought it in the sale there's no speedometer or steering wheel. But for $49 you can buy an accelerator pedal.

Posted Sat 02 May 20 @ 6:18 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
Not really a good analogy. The LE versions ensure that anything part of the controller fully functions. So if there's an accelerator pedal on the controller then it will work.
The speedometer might be a better analogy. You don't absolutely need it for racing a cart around a track but it can be a useful extra not part of the standard cart.

Anyway since controllers can have buttons for almost everything the browser was pretty much the only place where the LE version could be limited without affecting the use of the controller.

Posted Sat 02 May 20 @ 6:30 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)