Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Audio broadcasting
I’m trying to do a live audio broadcasting session but whenever I click on the audio button it’s telling me to log in when I’m already logged in so therefore not allowing me to broadcast I’ve tried logging out and back in again and also reinstalling the program however nothing is working can you rectify this for me please

Posted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 3:43 pm

Sure you are logged in?
In the software (not the website)

Posted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 3:47 pm
im trying to broadcast im a pro licence owner from when virtual dj started but no one can hear my broadcast they can click the button but no sound???

Posted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 8:02 pm

Where you broadcasting to?

Posted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 8:41 pm
just to internet so family can listen using my virtual dj link

Posted Fri 27 Mar 20 @ 9:39 pm
Having the same issue with my VirtualDJ broadcast link. Required port is open, clients can't seem to connect to broadcast using the VirtualDJ broadcast feature.

Posted Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 5:12 am
Figured out my issue. Because when I DJ at events, I use my Pioneer controller, Virtual DJ had the controller settings at default in the audio in/out settings menu, and when I changed those settings to use the default laptop sound device, the broadcast feature begin to broadcast live as well as show number of clients, and time of live current broadcast. I was able to connect via iPhone 8+ on my carrier's LTE signal and not on the same home network that I was broadcasting on (ie. local area network) via ethernet cable. The LTE signal was only 2 bars, however I did not lose the connection to my live broadcast. Awesome! Thanks Virtual DJ

Side note, my son has an Android phone and although we also used our ATT LTE data to connect, it showed a connection to the broadcast, however we were not able to hear audio via the website link to www.virtualdj.com/broadcast/_username_. So that is another issue I need to try and solve.

Posted Sat 28 Mar 20 @ 6:54 am
try to broadcast live using audio tab in broadcast say it is broadcasting so went to my I pad to hear it on the broadcast page In virtual dj press play no sound using n4 controller how can I get sound to play on virtual dj page what settings do I need to get a sound using a MacBook Air.

Posted Tue 07 Apr 20 @ 9:48 am
COULD YOU MAKE A TUTORIAL ON THE AUDIO TAB IN BROADCASTING AND HOW IT WORKS.
AND WHEN I TRY TO TEST THE LIST IT SAYS THE LINK IS NOT USABLE.

Posted Mon 27 Apr 20 @ 10:36 am
Every time I try to broadcast direct it says "Off Air" is there a fix for this?

Posted Sat 04 Dec 21 @ 9:04 am