Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Controller 2020 by DennYo - Page: 13
Thanks..
I had a look but couldn't identify what element of that code was represented by the small stripes I'd like to make bigger or change color in order to highlight? Or is that element part of the Sprites within 'img.png' of that skin? (even so, I did not manage to see which one it could be so far; I'll keep searching :-) )

Posted Mon 05 Jul 21 @ 10:45 am
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
didn't you looked for "scratchwaves" ?
there are some with orientation="vertical" with "<grid " child :

<grid mirrored="yes" pos="-3" color="wavegridcolor" maincolor="wavegridcolor" backgroundcolor="wavegridcolor" background="no" backgroundshaded="no" height="3" size="1" mainsize="2"/>

just modify colors :
color="wavegridcolor" maincolor="wavegridcolor"
and size :
height="3" size="1" mainsize="2"

I use to make main the color of the deck i.e.: maincolor="deckselectborder"

Posted Mon 05 Jul 21 @ 4:06 pm
not being really familiar with coding I must say I had some difficulties.. A nice WYSIWYG editor would be great ;-)
Anyhow, based on your indication I managed to find few lines of codes inorder to adapt towards what I was looking for ;-)
thanks a lot!

Posted Mon 05 Jul 21 @ 8:22 pm
Hi Denny-

could we please add 2 things in a future update :

1) a button (shortcut) on the skin for switching to stems and back instead of having to enter the settings.
2) display of hotcues 9-18 on the preview waveform on the deck (with the little number). it only shows up to hotcue 8, after that it only shows a line without a number.

great skin and my favorite since your first skin years ago !

keep up the great work !

thanks a lot

Posted Sat 24 Jul 21 @ 12:24 pm
would anybody else know how to add the hotcue numbers from 9-16 to the deck preview waveform in any of the 2020 and after skins ?

where would i have to look in the skin xml ?

or at least point me in to the right direction ?

thanks in advance

Posted Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 2:13 pm
I will bring this in a Future Update.

Posted Wed 28 Jul 21 @ 2:42 pm
thank you very much Denny !
appreciate it !

take care & stay safe

Posted Thu 29 Jul 21 @ 8:17 am
Denny DennYo wrote :
Discussion about Controller 2020 by DennYo

Love the skin, but i'm having graffic issue on the jog wheel there is scribble affect over the jog wheel only when i open the program, but when load a song it goes away. Any Idea what is the problem?

Posted Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 8:39 pm
NicotuxHome userMember since 2014
Maybe experimentalSkinEngine setting issue
most of the time transparent regions have issues when on
try to force experimentalSkinEngine to no

Posted Tue 24 Aug 21 @ 9:05 pm
Hi Denny, in the original skin you can click on BPM at the top of the deck information to easily change and adjust the CBG. Is this possible in your skin as well?

Posted Thu 07 Oct 21 @ 7:21 am
Denny DennYo wrote :

i have been using your skin on my prime 4 for some time i love it i would like when in 4 deck mode for the master deck to switchg to the top & i cannot work out how to get the colour (yellow in deck 4 on screen) yo get the controller to follow suit i have worked out how to change the led's but not the playing ring colour your help would be much appreciated cheers

Posted Wed 05 Jan 22 @ 9:14 am
Does this skin support the new feature for 'waveform' inside the browser ?

Posted Thu 06 Jan 22 @ 1:53 pm
Great work. If it's possible , a colored border on the PADS would be nice

Posted Mon 07 Mar 22 @ 12:44 am
I can't download the skin , please can someone help with the link or file please... 🙏

Posted Mon 28 Mar 22 @ 3:51 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013

Posted Mon 28 Mar 22 @ 7:58 pm
Version History 3.1.8 - 2022/06/08

Bugfix - Wavegrid on 4 Deck Variation
Bugfix - little changes
Bugfix - Code optimized

add - two extra windows for CUE managment ("Skin Button"/Extra Windows/CUE Window All Deck & CUE Window One Deck)
add - 4 Deck wave order 3124 - swap ('@$wavesortauto20')
add - new variation 4 deck big - split ("Skin Button"/Variation/4 Deck big - split)
add - you can toggle the 1/3 effect area to a scratchwave ("Skin Button"/Deck Setup/EffectsScratchwave)
add - you can toggle the effect area with the pad area ("Skin Button"/Deck Setup/toggle PAD and EFFECT Area)
add - Border around the Decks to show the left/right Deck ("Skin Button"/Deck Setup/Border leftright Deck)
add - automatic colorchange of the Jog left/right Deck select on controller. white left/right Deck dark not left/right Deck ("Skin Button"/Jog/Jog Color automatic leftright Deck)
________________________________________________________________________________

Version History 3.1.7 - 2021/05/28 (not offical released)
________________________________________________________________________________

Posted Wed 08 Jun 22 @ 4:29 pm
Version History 3.1.9 - 2022/06/10

Bugfix - Deckborder Deck 4 bold wasn't visibles
Bugfix - little Bugfixes

add - Cue Number 9 to 24 on Songinfo Wave
add - Fader design ("Skin Button"/Center/Fader design)
add - redesign the black Color Scheme
add - Custom Buttons left and right on Veriation without Center ("Skin Button"/Center/Custom Button Center off)
add - new 4 Deck swap Variations ("Skin Button"/Variation/2 Deck big + 2 Deck small swap move & 2 Deck middle + 2 Deck small swap move)

Posted Fri 10 Jun 22 @ 4:28 pm
Version History 3.2.0 - 2022/06/14

add - redesign the light grey Color Scheme
add - WaveGrid Position move ("Wave Button"/Wave Grid Position/0 PX -1 PX -2 PX -3 PX)
add - new VU Meter design ("Skin Button"/Center/VU Meter design)
add - redesign and add missing Custom Icons
add - change to the VDJ Icons ("Skin Button"/Browser/Standard Icons)

Team : Update is available

Posted Tue 14 Jun 22 @ 10:56 am
Denny DennYo wrote :

Hi Denny, Thanks a million for another great skin. Can i be cheeky and ask if you could add a bar marker on the wav form next to the jog wheel. The haunting skin has one and it is invaluable to me so i can glance at the bar structure visually. Be amazing if you could do this, thanks.

Posted Thu 16 Jun 22 @ 12:41 am
Hello DENNY DENNYO
Thanking you for your continued updates to your excellent skin.

I would like to know if there is a way to get previous beatgrid pattern back ?
Is there a toggle somewhere?

Posted Sun 19 Jun 22 @ 11:10 am
53%