Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Denon DN-X600 Help

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm trying to connect my Denon DN-X600 dj mixer to virtual dj i want to be able to use its build-in audio card so no no sound coming from the mixer do you guys know how can i do it i have downloaded all the drivers for it and installed already i will use the Denon dn-hs5500 with the mixer too.

Posted Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 7:19 pm
Which OS?

Posted Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 7:32 pm
windows 10 pro if i get a macbook will it work anyways?

Posted Mon 20 Jan 20 @ 7:46 pm
I don't face any issue like it, in fact, I bought it last week from Valentine's Day Promo Codes at Reecoupons, and my one is still working very well, maybe there is any network issue.

Posted Wed 22 Jan 20 @ 12:00 pm
user21221249 wrote :
I don't face any issue like it, in fact, I bought it last week from Valentine's Day Promo Codes at Reecoupons, and my one is still working very well, maybe there is any network issue.

Really man this mixer is giving me a hard time

Posted Wed 22 Jan 20 @ 1:32 pm
If you care to use Google, you can find posts from people trying to use this old mixer with the new 64 bit Windows 10.

Bear in mind that if your OS is 64 bit, you cannot use products that only have 32 bit drivers.

Posted Wed 22 Jan 20 @ 5:56 pm
groovindj wrote :
If you care to use Google, you can find posts from people trying to use this old mixer with the new 64 bit Windows 10.

Bear in mind that if your OS is 64 bit, you cannot use products that only have 32 bit drivers.

cool thanks

Posted Wed 22 Jan 20 @ 9:38 pm
user21221249 wrote :

Which OS do you use and is it 32 or 64 bits?

Posted Thu 23 Jan 20 @ 2:56 am
user21221249 wrote :

Which OS do you use and is it 32 or 64 bits?

Posted Thu 23 Jan 20 @ 3:14 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
From other thread

igor_foster wrote :
[quote=djdad]You dont get sound at all , from any deck ?

Most likely you need an external mixer setup in VirtualDJ Audio, so something like..
deck 1 ... Denon DJ ASIO .. chans 1,2
deck 2 ... Denon DJ ASIO .. chans 3,4

In case you want to use the WASAPI, make sure its not the default playback device for your Windows and set to 4-speakers (quadrophonic)

Posted Thu 23 Jan 20 @ 4:20 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)