Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Editing earlier posts

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Is there anyway to get a longer window to edit earlier posts? I was hoping to keep the Denon MC7000 Mapping tweaks thread nice and neat but checking back today, I'm noticing a few missed numbers and _. It seems a shame to repost a correction without the ability to go in and edit the error in the original post.

Thank you

Posted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 12:20 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
Repost in the thread and I'll give it a clean up.

Posted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 7:19 pm
locodog wrote :
Repost in the thread and I'll give it a clean up.

Thank you. That would mean a lot. I've already reposted the corrections in the thread..

http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/232225/General_Discussion/Denon_MC7000_VDJ_2020_Tweaks_(MCX8000).html?page=1

"Autoloop Loop Back Mode Correction" needs to replace the original "Autoloop Loop Back Mode" and the correction post deleted.
"FX Show GUI Correction" needs to replace the original "FX Show GUI" and the correction post deleted.
"FX Bit Crush Bonus" needs to be added to the "FX Bit Crush" with the note at the bottom emended to the original script and the Bonus post deleted.

Quite annoyed about making those mistakes, was trying so hard not to but a very long day. Many more long days to come!

Posted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 7:53 pm
Browser L.Prep Improved Flow

I missed the _ in 'browser_remove'

Thank you

Posted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 7:58 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
I think that's cleaned up.

Posted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 9:03 pm
locodog wrote :
I think that's cleaned up.

That is great thank you. I can only spot 1... 'effect select' in the first Bit Crush post missing the _ in effect_select.

Posted Tue 03 Dec 19 @ 11:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)