Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ crashes when load a song

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi! I downloaded yesterday the VDJ2020, Mac version and I am having a problem when I load a song [actually, are 2 songs with the same band]. The program is crashing and stops which never happened before when I used the old version. It's pretty annoying as I cannot rely on the program and I am paying the monthly license.

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 11:28 am
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
vdj became self aware and decided those songs are terrible. jokes aside, give us some details on the tracks, file format, what they;re titled, do they play in other media players?

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 12:03 pm
Ok. This is no joking issue. I had my system crash twice on Saturday with 2000 people in-front of me. It literally just froze as i loaded the song. In saying this i'm lucky that i had a back up plan. I have been here since the first week this was released and was atomix. Other than this time i have never crashed live. I did not update to 2020 im still using 2018 . im going to get tech support later today after i can find a solution in here.

Posted Tue 29 Oct 19 @ 6:37 pm
serieBPRO InfinityMember since 2017
Not any idea what causes that on Mac, but I have been experimenting the same on Windows and v.2020, but only loading large video files.
In my case I guess the problem is a combination of a Celeron J4005 Dual Core CPU, only 4GB RAM and a weak integrated Intel GPU and a bad determination deleting the pagefile.sys (now reverted).

Posted Tue 29 Oct 19 @ 11:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)