Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: NEW VERSION: VirtualDJ 2020 - Page: 12

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

LIMOL wrote :
because I use full effect in (32bits)
not at the moment (64bits)
After the minimize button does not interfere it was just for the reported

Same here... Echodoppler is my favourite FX for enabling mixes where I wouldn't normally be able to. It's still only 32 bit. I like how it builds into a seamless loop on itself that can be stretch out to infinity. 1 beat loop, add intensity (wet/dry) filter out.

Posted Wed 16 Oct 19 @ 9:39 pm
groovindj wrote :
kingasanka wrote :
How do I connect virtual vinyl controller to virtual DJ 2020?

It's not a controller. It's an audio interface. Connect it by plugging it in.

Plugged the interface in and it still isn’t recognising it in setup?

Posted Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 4:17 pm
Does it need a driver? If it does, have you installed it? Does your computer operating system recognise that something's been plugged in?

Posted Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 4:29 pm
LIMOLPRO InfinityMember since 2003
djdad wrote :
AcCastillo wrote :
i running virtual 8 on windows 7 professional on a 64 bit
also im trying to run virtual vinyl but the inter face doesn't want to recognize or install
can someone help me PLEASE ???

Numark Virtual Vinyl cannot be used in VirtualDJ 8. Your only chance is to register your Virtual Vinyl software and download/use Version 7.

Posted Tue 22 Oct 19 @ 6:49 pm
I also prefer the way the Fonts look in the 2018 version, but I'm very grateful for the update. Thank you for the excellent updates!!!!

Posted Thu 24 Oct 19 @ 4:00 pm
nyk0nHome userMember since 2017
808BITT wrote :
Am I missing something or is the new layout strictly 2 decks? I would love a 2 deck swap layout, so I can use all 4 decks while mixing. It looks so nice and clean and I wanna use itttt

Edit: reinstalled to get 64-bit and its thereeee. Love you VDJ team (:

I have this same issue. Was it removed as a feature? I regret installing this update right before a set and then having major problems. You make it look like a normal update then went Microsoft on us...

Why are these weird layout options each missing features than another has? Why do I go to "Pro" and have no options to show the art on the decks? Why did you destroy your software? Am I gonna have to move to Serato? Why do software developers drop bombs on people like this then refuse to listen to their users? It's like you hate your DJ's.

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 12:08 am
baz727 wrote :
VDJ2020 looks great..

But - how do you "offload" a cued track ? Used to be cue button, then right click for 2 seconds.

Doesn't work anymore..

Also no pause/stop button...wtf

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 12:21 am
groovindj wrote :
No, I just prepare beforehand. I try to avoid leaving my kit unattended while I'm DJing.

get longer dj gigs! I dj for 8 hours a night.. thank you automix!

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 1:01 am
burnyabad wrote :
groovindj wrote :
No, I just prepare beforehand. I try to avoid leaving my kit unattended while I'm DJing.

>says he's a DJ
>uses automix

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 3:58 am
hardmous wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
groovindj wrote :

>says he's a DJ
>uses automix

Who doesn't use automix? Anybody who says they don't is frontin'...

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 5:52 pm
hardmous wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
groovindj wrote :

>says he's a DJ
>uses automix

Yes I use automix, for EXACTLY WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO DO. Bathroom breaks, emergency phone call.

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 7:37 pm
Hi there on latest build I have experienced visual problem to the BPM counter on the right deck last digit number is half visible. I use 32 bit version.That's happening only on performance mode in all other modes are ok .64 bit is ok I have tested just 32 bit is not displaying bpm correctly.

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 8:19 pm
Tried to installing again but still same performance mode bpm problem.performance mode deck layout compact have problem displaying bpm on right deck ,in small is ok .

Posted Fri 25 Oct 19 @ 8:42 pm
burnyabad wrote :
hardmous wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
groovindj wrote :

>says he's a DJ
>uses automix

Yes I use automix, for EXACTLY WHAT IT SUPPOSED TO DO. Bathroom breaks, emergency phone call.

That's amazin'. I just put on a long track or part of a classic set. Why would you want automix to trainwreck your transitions (it will)?

Posted Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 4:43 pm
Djratedxxx919 wrote :
hardmous wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
groovindj wrote :

>says he's a DJ
>uses automix

Who doesn't use automix? Anybody who says they don't is frontin'...

A real DJ

Posted Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 4:46 pm
hardmous wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
hardmous wrote :
burnyabad wrote :
groovindj wrote :

>says he's a DJ
>uses automix

That's amazin'. I just put on a long track or part of a classic set. Why would you want automix to trainwreck your transitions (it will)?

When I use it it's mostly soft music that I wouldn't be mixing anyway. Most of the replies show most of y'all never really had certain situations when the mix is not important. Like certain times at an 8-10 hour family reunion. Like right after you set up and nobody has showed up yet. Like right after the prayers and everyone is on line to make plates. Automix with less intensive energy level.
The games and family announcements automix at a low volume.
Those are your rest times.

Posted Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 8:20 pm
Nope, not for me. When I'm DJing, I'm DJing - not the computer.

The client hired me, not my laptop. If they just wanted a playlist, they could have used an iPod (other music playing devices are available).

Posted Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 8:37 pm
groovindj wrote :
Nope, not for me. When I'm DJing, I'm DJing - not the computer.

The client hired me, not my laptop. If they just wanted a playlist, they could have used an iPod (other music playing devices are available).

Front for the net...aint nobody djing for 8hours without stepping away. A person that normally do those gigs not gonna believe that. If it's only the bathroom.

Posted Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 9:39 pm
Er, exactly where did I mention anything about eight hours?

Most gigs I do are around four hours of actual DJing. I have done much longer, but with either a co-DJ or a helper of some kind. Still no automix.

Posted Sat 26 Oct 19 @ 10:10 pm
RanikiPRO InfinityMember since 2018
Just been testing out the latest build (BUILD 5352)...

With the 'Pro' layout if you select FX x3 (full) from the Fx panel and restart VDJ this setting is remembered when you restart the program....
However if you switch to the 'Performance' layout and switch back the setting is still not saved and it reverts to 'FX x3'

Also I notice that if you have the 'Plugin Page' open with some Effects GUI's opened in it, on restarting the program the GUIs are closed and the PluginPage in empty. Is there any way of making sure that the settings in this is retained?

Finally.... Masterdeck selection is still not clear - Please can this be made more prominent , for example in Red or Orange, without having to go in and manually edit the skin for us Skin Novices?

Posted Tue 29 Oct 19 @ 9:44 am
82%