Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: video plan

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Just a heads if your planning on the virtual dj video plan, stop right now.

first you should you know their is no refund and no trial - so you don t know what your getting exactly until after you pay, like me!

then their is no category selection, so if you wanna play 90s music for example, you can only search for artists or song tiles, their is no 90s category to just browse and play stuff.

and then their is a poor selection , too many remixes that are of bedroom quality,not enough content.

after speaking with virtual dj, and no refund, its clear they are money hungry and not putting customers first, i m sensing they re on the way out

Posted Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 1:47 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
You can search and load 30-second snippets from the video before you buy to check if the library covers your need.

Posted Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 9:05 am
30 secs usually just covers a 4/4 intro beat :(, its dance music based most songs have a 8 - 16 bar beat intro, what a silly idea it is to have a snippet. You would think being a software dj company they would be aware, i m still fuming about wast$$ on it, did you join?

Posted Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 10:37 am
AdionPRO InfinityCTOMember since 2006
30 seconds should be enough to see if the quality is good enough, and the search should help you determine if the content you need is available or not before buying.

Posted Thu 19 Sep 19 @ 1:06 pm
no
qulaity of the remixes not the sound quality
search is limited to 200 result and having a 30 sec snippet of a loop is not suffice, its is clear discussing with you, you do not understand dj requirements or what is being requested, it is clear your favoutism is Virtual DJ, no need to respond any further, you go and buy it, dj with it, and suffer your own consequentials

Posted Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 5:08 am
tomweekend wrote :
qulaity of the remixes

What, like the qulaity (sic) of your spelling? :-/

tomweekend wrote :
search is limited to 200 result

200 is perfectly adequate for you to check if they have a certain track before you subscribe. Ditto with a 30 second clip. It's just there to assess the track, not so you can use the track to DJ with. Your claim that there is no trial and you have to pay first is incorrect.

By the way, Adion is the guy who wrote VDJ 8. Do you not know what CTO means?

Posted Fri 20 Sep 19 @ 4:32 pm
Your favouritism towards VDJ is clear ,your affiliation either directly or indirectly. but who cares.

My facts remains clear so you can contest and try to persuade other users as much as you like

Posted Mon 30 Sep 19 @ 8:10 am
tomweekend wrote :
no need to respond any further, you go and buy it, dj with it, and suffer your own consequential

Posted Mon 30 Sep 19 @ 8:11 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)