Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Best DJ Controller for Beginners?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hey Guys!

What is the best DJ controller for beginners on a tight budget? I have been searching for an affordable DJ controller that can help my friend get started without needing to invest much.

When I search on the internet, there are lots of affordable options, and it seems that Pioneer or Denon might be the way to go. Ideally, would like him to have a controller that is interactive and gives tips to help learn some basic techniques and such. That, and the ability to stream music so that he won't need to download music.

This is why I like the DDJ 200

Does anybody know anything about this controller? I see that it contains an app that you can connect to on your phone to learn how to do some basic techniques. It also connects to Spotify so that you can play whatever music is there.

I guess I just need some assurance that this is a good controller and that he won’t waste time and money by getting into DJing with this controller. Once he gets better, he will get a nicer controller. Is there another controller that I should check out that is more affordable than this one?

Thanks in advance!

Posted Mon 20 May 19 @ 9:44 pm
locoDogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
It's junk, it won't last two minutes and that site you linked to was ridiculously expensive.

Posted Mon 20 May 19 @ 10:05 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)