Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Video Discussion

Topic: KARAOKE IS NOT GOOD

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I paid for nothing, not a single Spanish song and karaoke is so limited in English, is not worth $19.99. Maybe $4 will be more appropriate for that content.
This is the first bad experience I have with VDJ after all this years.
Do not get Karaoke not worth it!!

Posted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 10:12 pm
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Karaoke typically costs more than music. This is due to licensing and recording costs
You can view the list of available tracks before purchase.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/onlinecatalogs.html

A normal Karaoke host spends a lot of money building a collection just asa DJ would for music.

Posted Wed 06 Feb 19 @ 10:58 pm
I have a lot of Karaoke in my hard drive but since I haven't use my Karaoke for so long, it's not updated, so I figure Karaoke content will be like Audio content where they have all type of songs. NOT, karaoke content does not have anything I looked for, NOTHING AT ALL.
Just wasted my money

blckjck wrote :
Karaoke typically costs more than music. This is due to licensing and recording costs
You can view the list of available tracks before purchase.
http://www.virtualdj.com/products/onlinecatalogs.html

A normal Karaoke host spends a lot of money building a collection just asa DJ would for music.

Posted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 8:30 pm
johnydiazdj wrote :
I have a lot of Karaoke in my hard drive but since I haven't use my Karaoke for so long, it's not updated, so I figure Karaoke content will be like Audio content where they have all type of songs. NOT, karaoke content does not have anything I looked for, NOTHING AT ALL.
Just wasted my money

Just my opinion; but I believe it is better to own copies the material you use to make money. I used to pay for a monthly subscription for karaoke downloads each month; but now that my collection is built up I purchase and download as needed. I use icroons.com to let me know where I can purchase the track online then I go buy as needed. Just a suggestion... Cheers!

Posted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 9:28 pm
johnydiazdj wrote :

Just wasted my money

Maybe that money wasn't wasted. Hopefully you've learned a valuable lesson.

There are plenty of expressions or sayings:

You don't get something for nothing. There's no such thing as a free lunch. You get what you pay for. You pay peanuts, you get monkeys.

Posted Thu 07 Feb 19 @ 10:03 pm
lincol2PRO InfinityMember since 2011
love the quote

Posted Fri 08 Feb 19 @ 3:09 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)