Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Beat Grid

Posted Tue 20 Nov 18 @ 2:32 pm
When was this changed from the old version that looked like the image below and is there any way to get this back?

Posted Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 3:38 am
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
About 5 years ago, and no the gui is hardcoded

Posted Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 1:53 pm
Is it functionally exactly the same? Feels different but maybe I need to get used to it.

Posted Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 3:41 pm
As far as I remember it's the same.

Posted Fri 04 Oct 19 @ 4:03 pm
GUYS please get it back to the way it used to be , that made it extremely easy and fun to create with virtual Dj , I've been trying to download virtual dj 7 but I've found it impossible. I like the new look and features but I NEED that beat grid !!

Posted Thu 28 Nov 19 @ 11:59 am
If you pay for a Pro license then you can download version 7

Posted Thu 28 Nov 19 @ 12:19 pm

v8 beatgrid fx does everything the v7 version did, plus this version you can select slots with script, without the hax that are needed to select slots with v7

Posted Thu 28 Nov 19 @ 12:31 pm
AmdMiamiPRO SubscriberMember since 2021
Need to make it so you can clear the whole thing, so it's
100% customizable.

Posted Mon 31 May 21 @ 12:02 pm
When is beat grid gonna get more love, This effect is so good.
For those who ask how it works, best way is get some vocals, with no beats, and you will see that each vertical column is a beat in a bar and the horizontal are the beats in time, so if you tick the first block in the first grid, and then the 2nd, in the 2nd grid working your way down, the bar will played exactly how it is, and if you start from the bottom up it will play backwards.
Thing is, I would like to be able to leave a whole grid blank and also maybe have more than one in a vertical filled to overlay. I know if i clone the deck i can make it happen.
Also more than 8 saved presets would be nice, lastly is there away to quantise the execution incase im a fraction out as that greatly affects the preset as i know exactly what beats i want rejigged, and when its off slightly iy picks up the section wrong

Posted Thu 10 Jun 21 @ 5:08 pm
ryu1357Home userMember since 2009
I need the Beatgrid from VDJ 7 back. That's what made it sooooo much fun (in my opinion). This new one...and all of the auto stuff that comes with it, sucks. I can't get used to it at all. It seems like every time it starts to sound okay, it messes up on its own 😩😩😩😩

Posted Tue 13 Sep 22 @ 1:40 am