Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Music Skipping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Good Evening,

This issue has resurfaced again for me and coming very frustrating. I am using a new Lenovo Thinkpad T450 with Virtual DJ 2018. The Numark sound card is set at 256 samples. Each day.. Again, each day I start Virtual DJ and can use for about 1 hour - 1 hour, 30 minutes and the software will make a clicking noise and freeze the song for just a few seconds. For the remainder of the time using, it will not occur. Today, I just fully restored Windows 10 with no other programs running in the background.

This is extremely upsetting me and embarrassing to happen when using in a live performance.

Please assist.

Craig Mivshek

Posted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 12:12 am

Posted Mon 13 Aug 18 @ 12:53 am
I updated the latency setting on my soundcard to 512 versus 256 and the same issue occurs. Within 45 minutes to a hour, the software will make a few clicking noises and freeze for about one second. Then, does not occur the remainder of time it's running. I am using a Numark DJ IO soundcard with the latest driver installed for Windows 10. This occurs when using a different drive, even with a different soundcard.

Other users have reported the same issues in the past few weeks. This is very disappointing to me. Is there anything else to suggest here?

Posted Tue 14 Aug 18 @ 7:23 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)