Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: imagery (glitch?)

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

so I'm playing some music and I realize that someone els's album cover is on my album, Can I fix this?

Posted Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 12:47 am
Yes

Posted Fri 27 Apr 18 @ 4:52 pm
could you please inform me as to how I am to fix this?

Posted Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 1:49 am
right click that file select "Tag Editor"

inside tag editor click the image and change it to what ever you like either a file or what ever is displayed from the web.

this info is all detailed here in the VDJ manual -> https://www.virtualdj.com/manuals/virtualdj8/editors/tageditor.html

probably best to give it a good read end to end :-)

Posted Sat 28 Apr 18 @ 2:03 am
I'm using a trackpad so I can't right click. Is there a command I should input instead of right clicking?

Posted Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 12:21 am
on default skin left click the album art box and u will get a menu with tag editor option

you really need to read the manual this is basic stuff and i am sure u can right click with your trackpad mine does and ever other one i have ever used does.

Posted Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 3:19 am
Even if you can't be bothered to read the manuals fior your computer or Virtual DJ, there is this wonderful thing called Google which allows you to find answers to stuff by typing in words & phrases.

For instance, typing trackpad right click will give you over a million results in half a second.

Posted Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 8:09 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
You can also assign a keyboard/custom button as ..
file_info (to open the selected deck's track) or deck left file_info , deck right file_info (if you want to specify left/right deck)
browsed_file_info (will open Tag Editor for the selected track in Browser)

Posted Sun 29 Apr 18 @ 6:38 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)