Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: VDJ Remote App 8.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

mcs1234PRO InfinityMember since 2010
Don't know if this post belongs in this section. Hope it's ok...
Over the weekend, I decided to tinker with the VDJ remote app (Android) to see what it does. Although I would never use the remote app to spin and mix during a show, it would be cool to be able to fully view and manipulate an Automix lineup, pre-show while I'm filling fog machines, working on lights, etc. And though there is the ability to add tracks to a running Automix list, there's no ability to view the list, delete entries, mix now (or any of the things on the Auto menu). I don't mind spending the 10 bucks for it; it's fun to play with, but does VDJ have any plans to expand the manipulation of the Automix function?
Thanks mucho!

Posted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:34 pm

Posted Mon 19 Feb 18 @ 2:36 pm
cj-janPRO InfinityMember since 2004

Posted Tue 20 Feb 18 @ 5:48 pm
Bump!

I'm using VNC at the moment which works fine for my needs but I tried the remote app again lately and it's pretty awful.

Is there any chance of Atomix either rewriting it or expanding the capabilities.

Thanks!

Posted Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 2:43 pm
DHoudePRO InfinityMember since 2009
I know I beat this request to death in the beginning of this app too. Seems like this app did everything I didn't really need it to do.. Lots of potential, I am sure there must be a reason why this was not been so simply added. Maybe I need to give it a try again, its been years since I gave up on it. Was always just too many things to worry about and not quite what I needed or reliable enough to reconnect after I turned my device off.

I see they finally added "automix_add_next" which is one big help.

Posted Tue 26 Jun 18 @ 9:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)