Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Any plans or ETA for Pioneer DDJ-1000 controller support?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

branchhPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Just curious, as I've ordered one and would like to utilize it with VDJ...

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 6:50 pm
It was just released how could anyone know with out examining it.

Truth is depending how locked down it is it could be months.

Never understand why people buy controllers before they are supported.

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 7:06 pm
Youy'll obvioulsy be using Rekordbox for a while then. Hope you enjoy it.

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 8:47 pm
If anyone is interested to know if a controller is supported or will be supported, please look here. The company does not give out times when a controller will be supported, If it is not here, or say it is being worked on, you will have your answer to when a particular controller will be supported. If you buy a controller that is not supported, you do so at your own risk, and may have to wait awhile.

Posted Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 12:34 am
branchhPRO InfinityMember since 2016
Thanks for the link to pending controller support!

I own Rekordbox, Traktor, Serato, & Virtual DJ; I constantly evaluate which platform makes the most sense for what I want to do; I have been using Virtual DJ for its good video capabilities, but have been pushed to utilize Pioneer/Rekordbox over the past year which has lead me to purchasing one of their controllers before I buy Pro CDJs/Mixer...

The two issues with my music library cutting across these software platforms has been cues and to a lesser degree ratings; if anyone has any good proven sync tools to solve these issues, I'd love to hear of them; I am aware of Rekord Buddy & Grooves Remain offerings...

Posted Thu 18 Jan 18 @ 5:31 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)