Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Problem and confused on VDJ 8 and Denon MC6000 Controller event this weekend help!

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Hi Everyone

Thank you for taking the time to read,

I am really confused,

I took a brake from dj’ing for a few year and just updated to VDJ 8 as it was in my account after buying the pro VDJ 7.

I have 2 problems.

First I assume I don’t need to repurchase VDJ 8 if I already have brought pro 7 and this should unlock all the controllers? However in VDJ 8 software its says I am running a 25 day trail of the controller?

Even though I have signed in its not recognising I am a license holder for pro I don’t think?

Next problem is my previous mc 6000 which worked ok with VDJ 7 doesn’t seem to be working well with VDJ 8 mapping?

Things are all over the place and don’t what to do can anyone do a screen share with me to help sort this out? I have an event this weekend!

Really appreciate any help!

Thanks

Matt

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 2:41 pm
You need to log in to VDJ 8 with your forum username and password to unlock the controller full version.

The default mapping should work pretty much the same as the version 7 one, unless you made changes to the version mapper as these won't be picked up by 8.

Also, the MC6000 has both software and external sound card support, this can cause confusion depending which is being used and the position of the switch on the back of the controller.

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 2:45 pm
I have logged in but again it does not seem to be working?

I can’t remember making any changes.

The faders are all over the place and also one of the job wheels are not working too.

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 2:47 pm

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 2:55 pm

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 3:15 pm
Here is another picture showing that I am logged in for some reason even though the pro is in my account VDJ is not recognising it?

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 4:23 pm
That says meltmuscdj - but your user name is meltmusicdj.

Posted Wed 17 Jan 18 @ 5:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)