Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Mic problems asio/wasapi

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

BwhuDControlleristMember since 2008
Hi all

Iv got problems with mic level in asio mode.

Sounds loud enough live but when record a set with mic in vdj mic is very low in asio mode (2 low green bars in monitor)

Have tried wasapi mic mode and levels are normal however im unable to set on wasapi mode.

Any advice? Thanks in advance

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 3:52 pm
Maybe if you told us what equipment you're using, and how you've set it up, then maybe someone could help.

You're unable to set WASAPI mode, yet you've tried it and it's normal? Can you clarify please? If you're unable to set it, how did you try it?

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 4:45 pm
Yea sorry dude.

Using a denon mc6000mk2 .

Also having to use and external soundcard (roland edirol) so i can get a level reading through butt as its a radio broadcast.when i set up through wasapi mode i get a crazy fuzz feedback hence having to use asio mode.

Hope this makes sense

Thanks

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 4:57 pm
OK so you've got an MC6000mk2 and a Roland Edirol - but how is it all set up? What's connected to what?

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 5:44 pm
Ok so

I have master out from mc6000mk2 going in to the edirol aux in and the aux out from edirol going in to a home amp for monitoring
(Only reason i use edirol is to get an output on butt internally for web broadcast)

I then have the standard denon asio settings in vdj and use the mic through
Mc6000mk2

Internally i use edirol for master out/in in sound settings (windows)

Thank you

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 9:34 pm
should have got the pro version to broadcast .. then things would have been much simpler

just needed to say that sorry no help

Posted Mon 25 Sep 17 @ 11:18 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)