Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Headphone and the EQ-Fader.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

WaxxTCHome userMember since 2003
I was over a friends house and he was showing me this software and i basically have one question. Is there a way to have the EQ-faders not effect the headphones? For example.. I have the Main Fader in the middle with all EQ-Faders on Deck-A. I can't hear a thing on Deck-B Headphones until i start fading to the other deck. I'm tring to bring the bass line over from another track and this seems to be the only software i have seen that can do it with a mouse. (too bad you can't have 2 hands on the VR-Deck like in Real Life (tm) cause this wouldn't be an issue)

Thanks for all your comments...

Waxx

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 7:00 pm
DJ RickPRO InfinityMember since 2003
There's no headphone preview available in the demo version.
That is available only in the full version.

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 7:18 pm
I know that, thats why i went to his house to check out his full version. my demo doesn't work at all with headphones... i was tring it on his and couldn't figure it out... and would like to know if its possible before buying the software..

Waxx

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 7:53 pm
I had the same issue and was told the team was looking into this. There is NO headphone preview when doing a Eq fade mix when you have the main fader all the way to deck A or B. I agree, I miss this functionality as the best way for me to do a long mix (2 or so mins) is with the Eq fader. Let's hope this is remedied for the next update!

ronny582

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 8:39 pm
Ronny582,

Thanks for the info...

Waxx

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 8:53 pm
Yan-XPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
Hello,

this is not a bug but a user requested improvement that has been submitted many times before.

We have at least add it as effectively when you're monitoring with an external mixer you hear/preview the EQ RACK too, it you can preview the EQ effects in real time like on a normal mixer.

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 11:25 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)