Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Anyone?

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I am pretty upset right now. I ordered the software a week plus ago and had trouble downloading the software. Yan-X tried to help me then quit responding to my posts. Dams sent me an email, I responded telling him it STILL did not work and he never responded. For the past 5 days I have sent several emails asking for help and have not gotten any response. Is there anyone on the Virtual Dj team that would like to help me. I have been loyal to Atomix since the very first release and now I am getting treated like garbage when I just paid for the new release.

--@--.--

Someone want to help me???

--
Moderated by Lady Cameron
Sorry sbroxson no email address is allowed from a demo user

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:19 am
OyyoDamsPRO InfinityHonorary memberMember since 2003
We have no recent email from you.

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:25 am
Would you like me to post copies of the emails? I sent several this week..

Log in with my account and see that I STILL can not, even with my virtual Dj serial number installed, download the software. It ALWAYS tells me the email address or serial number is wrong.. I have tried every possible email address ESPECIALLY the one that I registered with, the one where the serial number was sent to, and it never works.

Can you please fix this?

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:48 am
And Dams.. i am not trying to be combative.. I am just trying to get the software and NO ONE seems to be able to help me... I am not a big fan of payig for things and not getting anything!

Posted Sat 18 Oct 03 @ 12:52 am
DJ CocoPRO InfinityMember since 2003
You should see the download link just below your name.
Be sure you are sending plain text mails to service@virtualdj.com
Bye,
DJ Coco

Posted Mon 20 Oct 03 @ 5:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)