Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: How to be famous? I didn't break the rule in this post! - Page: 2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

DJ-Norton.H wrote :
You guys are so...-_- can't even find a word to say

i can find words but some aren't for polite company...
yes we can be a bunch of old grumpy guys... but some of us still remember what it was like to be teenagers. or still are just mentally.
think about it a minute - you pretended to be something you aren't and got called out on it.
take your lumps and learn from your mistakes.

everyone in here started from zero. your homepage profile was just ridiculous and still kinda is. how are you a "Senior DJ" at 15?
come on man... just ask, listen, learn, and practice before trying to run into a brick wall.
instead of setting yourself up for disappointment, set yourself up for a better chance at what you really want to get to.

Posted Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 5:09 am
FumpsHome userMember since 2016
There is nothing wrong with ambition and energy, as a matter of fact these are traits I love to see, but the pursuit of fame over the thing you do is often a persons downfall.
I hope he can take the knocks that WILL come from the music industry and make something of himself, but if your not 100% sincere in what you do, it will show.

If I can offer any advice: I'd say practice & learn: shelve your ego & be patient. Master your craft and be humble. Talent can only take you 20% of the way its sheer determination and patience that will eventually get you there, but what is also needed is luck.

Its a long hard road that is unforgiving and relentless, literally millions of people have tried and collapsed by the wayside, some have more talent than is good for them but they didn't have the drive. to get there you need the perfect combination of both and that's a very rare thing in this world.

Posted Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 7:21 am
wildcountryclub wrote :
DJ-Norton.H wrote :
You guys are so...-_- can't even find a word to say

i can find words but some aren't for polite company...
yes we can be a bunch of old grumpy guys... but some of us still remember what it was like to be teenagers. or still are just mentally.
think about it a minute - you pretended to be something you aren't and got called out on it.
take your lumps and learn from your mistakes.

everyone in here started from zero. your homepage profile was just ridiculous and still kinda is. how are you a "Senior DJ" at 15?
come on man... just ask, listen, learn, and practice before trying to run into a brick wall.
instead of setting yourself up for disappointment, set yourself up for a better chance at what you really want to get to.

Definitely, you're right bro

Posted Fri 17 Mar 17 @ 7:47 am
Skill, Marketings, Productions, being fresh, get a following to sell out fill venues... DONE

Posted Wed 22 Mar 17 @ 4:43 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)