Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: Content unlimited disappeared

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I have used content unlimited for sometime now. I am using a 2016 MacBook Pro and have the pro virtual dj license. I also have content unlimited. On the left hand of computer where the rest of my music is, the area for content unlimited has completed disappeared. In setting it is checked so, so it should be showing up. I have tried deleting the program and resetting it to factory settings. Anyone else having the same problem?

Posted Thu 09 Mar 17 @ 2:31 am
blckjckPRO InfinityMember since 2008
user8585759 wrote :
I have used content unlimited for sometime now. I am using a 2016 MacBook Pro and have the pro virtual dj license. I also have content unlimited. On the left hand of computer where the rest of my music is, the area for content unlimited has completed disappeared. In setting it is checked so, so it should be showing up. I have tried deleting the program and resetting it to factory settings. Anyone else having the same problem?

Do you now have an "Online Music" library entry? My CU moved into there after a recent update.

Posted Thu 09 Mar 17 @ 3:21 am
eriedjPRO InfinityMember since 2011
I have VDJ 8.2 Pro Infinity and Content Unlimited is in a red folder called Online Music, along with the new Deezer and Spotify plugins (if you have a pro license.)

Posted Fri 10 Mar 17 @ 5:50 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)