Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Changelog Information Missing

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When checking the changelog a couple of days ago I found the latest information on build 3543.When I checked the changelog today the latest build information is 3523. Why has the information for 3543 been deleted?

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 6:50 pm
locodogPRO InfinityModeratorMember since 2013
A pretty serious content unlimited bug crept in to to the most recent public build, and we all know how well humoured those users are...

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 7:34 pm
While I do not subscribe to CU I noticed that in options under CU the choices are all changed to read Content Unlimited no license. So I get no search at all. I just thought that since I have no subscription that I could no longer get a list of what is available. But how is deleting the changelog information going to fix the problem?

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 8:23 pm
I had 3542 then 3543 already installed. Should I remove it and go back to a stable version?

Pulling it once it's already installed without even an explanation (even if it's pre release) is pretty unprofessional TBH and users should be kept informed.

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 8:54 pm
3543 seems to run fine except for the CU problem that locodog posted about.

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 9:46 pm
This thread has now puzzled me, I am showing Build 3493 and it no longer shows on the list of older builds. Why has it been dropped/ Is it ubstable and if so, what is the build number I should be running?

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 10:09 pm
I believe 3523 is the latest public build. The changelog, as I understand it, is only a listing of what changes or fixes have been addressed in the particular build. My question is why delete a build from a changelog list? If there is a problem it will be fix in the next or future build.

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 10:47 pm
Running 43 myself (haven't reverted it since it's running on my home PC), CU tracks wont even load.

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 11:37 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
Tried to go BACK but when install it stayed at mac 3542

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 11:47 pm
rename the current exe, then install from the .msi

Posted Tue 06 Dec 16 @ 11:54 pm
AsTheDJPRO InfinityMember since 2008
locodog wrote :
rename the current exe, then install from the .msi

rename what EXE don't see that and msi also only have XML

Posted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 3:10 am
oh, mac user, I don't know, translate what I wrote from pc user language to mac user language.

Posted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 5:18 am
PachNPRO InfinityMember since 2009
Maybe they are trying to establish a cooperation with soundcloud since they do now offer a paid abo model?
Okay, I'm just dreaming, but that would be awesome.

https://soundcloud.com/go

Posted Wed 07 Dec 16 @ 10:07 am
With all of the lawsuits flying around, a lot of these services can disappear overnight. I don't even see Soundcloud's "unlimited" option lasting. No one has the cash to stand up to the record labels. There are so many startups trying to work something out, but everything is up in the air right now, and that is really affecting the legitimate DJ/KJ businesses.

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 12:52 am
This is only affecting those that want to rent their content. I do not have a problem buying music, videos or karaoke from numerous sources. So legitimate DJs will do whatever they need to do, in order to stay in business. As for the change log, I don't have a problem viewing it. The latest standard and early access is 3523.

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 7:36 am
3542 and 3543 were listed on the changelog. When 3543 came out 3542 disappeared. Now 3543 has disappeared.

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 5:32 pm
Exactly my point. You can't release a software version (even to beta) then completely erase it.

Posted Fri 09 Dec 16 @ 5:41 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)