Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ Technical Support

Topic: 8.2

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

It's been awhile since I've been on the board so how do I download 8.2? I'm currently at 8.1 and I remember a long time ago a place to download different versions and such but that menu option is gone.

joe...

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 8:33 pm

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 8:33 pm
Ok... thanks.... I got it, downloaded it... and now I can't see any of my songs...I did this upgrade on a test system so I'm ok.. Maybe I need to wait til 8.2 is out a little longer before I do upgrade on my production box.

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 8:56 pm
Ok.. my songs now show up.. the default was to only show karaoke .... once I selected MUSIC everything came back.

Posted Tue 14 Jun 16 @ 9:03 pm
Just installed 8.2 latest build on my MPB OS X, El Capitan. I was able to play with VDJ. I shut down VDJ and tried to restart, and that is when nothing happened. The program seems to start, but not in any window. I have to force shut down VDJ. It will not fully start. I have restarted my computer, uninstalled 8.2 and reinstalled it. I have reinstalled 8.1 and using it for now. I really do like the option for ATDJ. Any suggestions to restart?

Posted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 2:32 am
Please don't post the same question on multiple threads. I already replied to you on the other one.
You need to rename your settings.xml file and start the application again.

Posted Wed 15 Jun 16 @ 6:26 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)