Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Denon MCX8000 - Page: 1

Posted Mon 06 Jun 16 @ 1:58 pm
edsotoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
This is a great start and thanks to the development team for making this mapper. Now when can we expect a full mapper with working screens and maybe a skin? That would be awesome! You can email me at edsoto3@gmail.com with any response. I look forward to using VDJ 8.2 with my new Demon MCX 8000.

Posted Tue 21 Jun 16 @ 6:25 am
Addon is working great, Hope the full Version is coming soon, I need the SAMPLER Buttons!
Many thanks to the DEV Team!

Posted Thu 23 Jun 16 @ 9:23 pm
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
The Sampler works great!! What is your Problem?

Posted Fri 24 Jun 16 @ 5:43 am
Great job Dev Team.

Can't wait for the screens. This is going to be the best controller for VDJ ever.

Thanks again,

DJ James

Posted Sun 26 Jun 16 @ 5:06 am
edsotoPRO InfinityMember since 2012
Papoke my sampler only has 1 slot for effects and it is stuck on delay. when i press the button for effects all my buttons light up and i can only choose one also why it is still hard to find the mapper for this MCX 8000? Has this updated yet? do i need to look for the update or because i have the mapper updated it will update on its own?

Posted Sat 02 Jul 16 @ 4:26 pm
PapaokePRO InfinityMember since 2005
Do you talk about sampler or effect control? If you have the sampler mode on you can work perfect with the 8 trigger pads.

Posted Sun 03 Jul 16 @ 6:45 pm
Going to get this controller and doing my research now.. Glad to see that I can use it out of the box.. Hope to see a complete mapping soon with screen functionality.. Just in case, I also hope to see that multiple effects can be used and not limited to just one.

Posted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 7:54 pm
You just need to hold down the shift button and press the Tap button...this switches to multiple effect mode. Hope this helps.

Posted Sun 10 Jul 16 @ 8:16 pm
Hi there, sorry for ask but I just downloaded the Mapping for MCX8000, it says fully Installed, but what I need to do to make it work? please help (I already have the mcx8000), Thank You!

Posted Tue 19 Jul 16 @ 12:27 am
jmmrxHome userMember since 2016
Gomez, make sure you run the file so it says installed. Then, go to settings in VDJ8.2 and select Controllers. You should see it listed there.

Posted Thu 21 Jul 16 @ 2:11 am
I did, but what about the set up on OUTPUT and CARD, what is the correct setting because it says: Failed to initialize ASIO Driver

Posted Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 5:02 am
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Try to re-install the ASIO drivers.
See if Windows have selected the sound card of the MCX8000 as default output. If so , select a different one (e.g. the built-in sound card of your computer)
See in Task Manager if an other Application is running that could take control of the MCX8000 sound card e.g. Serato, Skype, VDJ itsself and End Task.

Posted Sat 23 Jul 16 @ 1:26 pm

Posted Sun 24 Jul 16 @ 4:39 pm
cue/pfl doesn't work. When pressed it lights up but I can't hear the track playing in my headphones unless I increase the volume slider. This is true whether it's on L,R or Thru.

Posted Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 2:41 pm
djdadPRO InfinityDevelopment ManagerMember since 2005
Hmm maybe you have the CUE/MIX knob to the MIX position and your Headphones get the MAster Output ??

If that is not the case, then please post here a screenshot of the Audio configuration (from VirtualDJ settings)

Posted Sat 30 Jul 16 @ 6:49 pm
Thanks DJ Dad for your help with the cue situation. Now I have another. I thought I was set to go for my gig today, after an extension burn in yesterday. So I get to my gig today and as soon as I launch VDJ I get an error that the ASIO initialization failed. Couldn't get it going so I had to use my old rig. After going back to my old rig I take a look at VDJ setting and the MCX8000 device is in the drop down menu. So when I get home I set it up again change the config back to my denon and it works like a charm. I disconnect everything and wait 20 minutes to simulate my first start up tomorrow and I get the ASIO failure again. What do think?

Update: I unplugged the unit from the back and plugged it back in. I heard the system chime when I connected it this way. I'd been disconnecting at the usb on my laptop not sure why it recognizes it that way verses the other but it doesn't matter to me long as it works.

Posted Sun 31 Jul 16 @ 11:29 pm
Bonjour a tous utilisateur de virtual 8.2.

Faite bien attention avant de démarrer votre contrôleur mcx 8000, des mises a jour sur les pilotes ASIO est nécessaire !!! (voir versions ASIO DENON, pilote dispo sur le site denon dj ou utiliser les pilotes ALL ASIO).
Dans le même temps faites aussi attention au port USB car certains port de prend pas en charge le contrôleur mcx (minimum USB2.0)
et pour finir consulter le mode d emplois (voir vidéo YouTube sur le mcx8000) de nombreuses fonction reste identique avec serato.

Musicalement
DjChris

Posted Sat 06 Aug 16 @ 1:34 pm
Everything is working perfect except the screens.
When should we expect the next version of this addon with screen support?
Thanks in advance

Posted Thu 01 Sep 16 @ 10:44 pm
narc0zPRO InfinityMember since 2006
Controller works great with VirtualDJ, and with the screens would obviously be even better, thanks for the hard work.

Posted Thu 08 Sep 16 @ 3:33 am
83%