Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Wish List

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

nick121PRO (legacy)Member since 2009
1. I wish the skin background is black instead of dark grey. The white on dark grey is killing my eyes
2. Cue points marker on wave, wish its white, instead of same color as the wave.
3. Wishing of a simpler fonts or the fonts used at v7. Currently my playlist is looking like a Christmas light, some tracks are in bold (though not selected), others are not...weird
4. Sorting....wish it doesn't lock on to a file. Its very annoying for instance when you're sorting for highest or lowest value and its lock on to a file that's somewhere in between then you have to scroll up or down to see what at the top or the bottom.

I may add on more wish to this list as i encounter them

Thanks for letting me vent

Posted Sun 22 May 16 @ 6:56 pm
gstribPRO InfinityMember since 2010
nick121 wrote :
1. I wish the skin background is black instead of dark grey. The white on dark grey is killing my eyes
2. Cue points marker on wave, wish its white, instead of same color as the wave.
3. Wishing of a simpler fonts or the fonts used at v7. Currently my playlist is looking like a Christmas light, some tracks are in bold (though not selected), others are not...weird
4. Sorting....wish it doesn't lock on to a file. Its very annoying for instance when you're sorting for highest or lowest value and its lock on to a file that's somewhere in between then you have to scroll up or down to see what at the top or the bottom.

I may add on more wish to this list as i encounter them

Thanks for letting me vent

Have you tried looking some of the skins that are available to download and apply to edit the look of your software? Some of them can do exactly what you are listing here.

Check them out: http://www.virtualdj.com/plugins/index.html?filter=1

Posted Mon 23 May 16 @ 2:12 am
to be honest...i have no clue how i miss those

could be too much partying that im assuming that the default v8 skin is the only one available or those skins are only for v7...no clue at all

sigh.... i better pay attention next time

but thanks....ill try those skins if it has better interface and would work with numark

Posted Mon 23 May 16 @ 4:19 am
You can use the skin by fruit. With custom colors.
Good luck

Posted Tue 24 May 16 @ 4:18 pm
i picked up Swap 4Decks

i still have some minor issues with it (sorting) but overall im happy with it. thanks guys

Posted Tue 24 May 16 @ 11:56 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)