Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Music Organization..

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Music organization. I have music on my computer from many sources and in many cases 2 and 3 of the same song, some with no year dates and so on. I want to get data information on all my music and clean it up, so I can delete duplicates and unwanted songs. Can some one tell me the best software to use that will work great with VD8. Price for the software is not an issue as much as cleaning up my expensive music collection of hard to find DJ music. Thanks

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 1:00 pm
How should any user find your question inside this topic?
Anyway:
I use beatunes to organize and sort my files. imo one of the best solutions by far.
take a look here:
https://www.beatunes.com
you can test it before you buy ;o)

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 7:34 pm
I have edited this thread, because you started out with one thing and went to another subject. Please start a new thread with your original issue, thank you.

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 8:39 pm
robyvisPRO InfinityMember since 2015
Ciao a tutti. Ho appena saputo di dover mixare in una serata che si chiama FlashBack con musica 70/80/90 di ogni genere,secondo voi sarebbe meglio farsi l'abbonamento mensile di virtual dj in cui potrei trovare ogni canzone e scaricarla,oppure sarebbe meglio scaricare la musica da ITunes o Beatport? Datemi qualche consiglio,grazie a tutti.

Hi everyone, I have Gig in a copule of week with special Night (flashback) 70/80/90.
For you guys what is better?download from Beatport,ITunes or subscribe a virtual deejay catalog?Cheers

Posted Thu 18 Aug 16 @ 6:41 am
robyvis wrote :
Ciao a tutti. Ho appena saputo di dover mixare in una serata che si chiama FlashBack con musica 70/80/90 di ogni genere,secondo voi sarebbe meglio farsi l'abbonamento mensile di virtual dj in cui potrei trovare ogni canzone e scaricarla,oppure sarebbe meglio scaricare la musica da ITunes o Beatport? Datemi qualche consiglio,grazie a tutti.

Hi everyone, I have Gig in a copule of week with special Night (flashback) 70/80/90.
For you guys what is better?download from Beatport,ITunes or subscribe a virtual deejay catalog?Cheers

Subscribe to a good reputable DJ Music Pool online like Promo Only, BPMSurpreme, DJCity and so on.

Posted Tue 30 Aug 16 @ 12:31 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)