Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.1 Technical Support

Topic: Hot Cue points counter

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I'm using VDj 8.1 on both my PC and laptop and I use the DennYo controller skin on each machine. The problem I'm having is with the hot cues. On my PC the numbers displayed are the seconds to the next cue point as this image shows

On my Laptop the numbers displayed are the beats to the next cue point as shown in this image

I can't figure out how to change the laptop hot cue points to be the same as on the PC. Any ideas?

Posted Mon 11 Jan 16 @ 10:43 pm
You should ask on the skins forum. It's a setting on the skin itself, but I don't know which.

Posted Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 7:03 am
Thanks for the reply Phantom. I'll try the skins forum and see if anyone can help.

Posted Tue 12 Jan 16 @ 8:52 am
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
This is same on the skin I use (fruit) and I just click on the cue numbers etc. and this changes between beats, positions, cues and time.
This should be similar on all skins ?
My personal favorite is beats.

Posted Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 3:56 pm
freppa wrote :
This is same on the skin I use (fruit) and I just click on the cue numbers etc. and this changes between beats, positions, cues and time.
This should be similar on all skins ?
My personal favorite is beats.

Hi freppa. Clicking on the cue numbers on the DennYo skin just jumps to that cue position. I finally got the answer from the man who created the skin. You have to click the 'skin' button in the top right corner and the click 'cue info' and this switches between name, time and beats.

Posted Wed 13 Jan 16 @ 7:57 pm
freppaPRO InfinityMember since 2002
Thank you for the research ;-)

Posted Thu 14 Jan 16 @ 4:35 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)