Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Pioneer DDJ-RX Mapping!? - Page: 2

This part of topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information

For anyone who wants a provitional mapping for the DDJ-RX send me a message. I've made one. The thing is that leds don't work but the rest its perfect if you download and use the DDJ-SX skin. Waiting for the official mapping or support to be released.

Posted Sat 09 Apr 16 @ 6:34 am
hey Carlos,

may i ask you for disposal of your mapping for the RX?

Posted Thu 14 Apr 16 @ 1:27 pm
hey carlos

if have one im interested in the ddj-rx mapping for vdj 8

please can you send me one

email XXXXXXX

Posted Thu 14 Apr 16 @ 2:27 pm
I need mapping ddj rx. I have 2 controls plis

Posted Sun 24 Apr 16 @ 5:28 pm
Why are you guys asking him to email you? His post says that you should contact him.

Posted Fri 06 May 16 @ 4:59 pm
Hi Carlos, if you want to send my the mapping file for DDJ RX. my e-mail adress is --- removed --

Moderator : Posting contact information is not permitted by No-Licensed Users as per our Forum rules

Posted Sun 08 May 16 @ 8:18 am

I 've sent to everyone who has given me its email my mapping file , I just hope you know how to integrate it into your computer to make it work properly. If someone could help me with that, I would be grateful just like everyone else.

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 4:08 am
Official support for Pioneer DDJ-RX will be available on next software update BTW.
So just be patient a little more! Thank you!

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 1:18 pm
I thought controllers could be supported outwith the main update to the .exe by pushing a new definition file, or is that not happening any more?

Also noticed the controllers.dat file is missing from my user> virtualdj > devices folder?

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 3:09 pm
In order to support DDJ-RX properly a new software build is required (new actions and stuff)
So even if we pushed a new controllers.dat it wouldn't work properly right now.

PS: You don't have a controllers.dat file because we didn't push a new one since last software update. So VirtualDj is using the "internal" one
(It's been this way since the beginning of V8)

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 6:41 pm
@carlos: How can i send you a message?
i would need the mapper quit urgent :-O
it would be very gentle, if you could send it to me?!

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 7:27 pm
Thank You Phantom. In addition, do you know when will arrived new version jejej!? thanks

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 8:46 pm
They won't tell you when the next release is, however the current one was February 17th so that's a while ago.

Posted Wed 11 May 16 @ 8:55 pm
since December walking to promise the map DDJ-RX, is that no coach Virtual DJ solve the problem once and for all ???

Posted Fri 13 May 16 @ 3:30 pm
Hi there,

I have a Pioneer XDJ RX DJ Controller using it with Virtual Dj 8 software.

When i had the controller first time it had the version of 1.6 which was working very well with Virtual Dj8 then when i upgraded it to the version of 2.10 everything collapsed such as the head phone does not work and the effect buttons are not functional anymore.

While i try these i use XDJ RX mapping which also does not response whatsoever.I am in so much trouble as i have to get it fixed as soon as possible to be able to get back to work again!(I do Disk jockeying almost 2-3 times a week)

Could you please help me to fix this problem? or advise me something that would make it work again?

Looking forward to hear from you.

Posted Fri 13 May 16 @ 9:18 pm
This thread is about DDJ-RX not XDJ-RX
However please download again the latest mapper from add ons section since it's updated to support v2.1 firmware

Posted Fri 13 May 16 @ 11:25 pm
hola que tal alguien tiene algun conocimiento de mapeo para xdj-rx de virtual dj 7
ya que no me gusta mucho trabajar con el 8

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 3:25 pm
No hay una asignaciĆ³n para el XDJ RX en la versiĆ³n 7.

Posted Tue 17 May 16 @ 3:31 pm
This post is for DDJ-RX, if you want create another for xdj-rx. Regards

Posted Wed 18 May 16 @ 2:23 pm
icoacuPRO InfinityMember since 2012
I wonder if it already works the DDJ sx with VDJ or if the recorbox supports video because I am a dj who works with video clips and still use the recorbox until the console to work with the vj
Thank you

Posted Thu 19 May 16 @ 11:07 pm
40%