Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: Numark Mixtrack Pro 3 Mapping

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

I recently pruchased the Numark Mixtrack Pro 3. I came with the Serato Software (Lite Version). I would like to continue uing VDJ7 Brodcaster. How do I map the controle the fully work with VDJ7 Brodcaster? HELP.

Posted Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 8:44 pm
You can't. The version you have does not support midi controllers. You will require a Pro Infinity licence to use your controller on VDJ7 (or 8)

Posted Wed 28 Oct 15 @ 10:02 pm
Actually Mixtrack Pro 3 is supported natively in VirtualDj 8 and it's not supported at all at VirtualDj 7.

Posted Thu 29 Oct 15 @ 6:57 am
mapa97LE userMember since 2011
kradcliffe wrote :
You can't. The version you have does not support midi controllers. You will require a Pro Infinity licence to use your controller on VDJ7 (or 8)

Posted Wed 20 Apr 16 @ 2:34 am
Just got my new numark pro 3, after I login I check the audio on the card side I can't find my controller there but I got this message "Analog Mixer License needed" how do I go about it?? Thanks

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 9:22 am
DjSurvey01 wrote :
"Analog Mixer License needed"

Well then you're trying to use the wrong audio settings. You don't have an analogue mixer.

When you plug in the Mixtrack Pro 3, VDJ should pop up a window stating that you've plugged in the controller, and asking if you want to use its soundcard. When you answer 'yes' then VDJ should auto configure the audio settings.

There should also be a big 'Mixtrack Pro 3' button in your VDJ audio config area that you can press to get the correct audio settings.

You will also need a license in order to use your controller for >10 minutes.

Posted Sun 16 Jul 17 @ 10:35 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)