Quick Sign In:  

Forum: General Discussion

Topic: Numark V7 Strip Search

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

jlsr22Home userMember since 2009
Anyone using V7 with VDJ having songs randomly restarting. This is an issue with Serato and they blame the midi of the V7, before I switch to VDJ I wanted to see if anyone using VDJ having this issue.

Posted Wed 20 May 15 @ 8:52 am
Why not just go back to itch as it dosent have this issue?

It just affects SDJ. Also the latest version let's you disable the touch strip during playing, which fixes it. If you need to use the touch strip during playing, you can either hit shift and rotate the platter or pause and use.

It's not really a big deal.

Posted Wed 20 May 15 @ 9:56 am
Delete the strip search mapping if you're not using it.

Posted Wed 20 May 15 @ 11:46 am
This is a common issue. I had to disable strip Search in the mapping setting.

Posted Sat 14 Apr 18 @ 5:28 pm
sofitLE userMember since 2008
У меня v7 уже лет 8. Глюк был такой. Решается протиркой полосы спиртом или жидкостью для протирки пластика. Удалите пыль жир и грязь и все будет работать. Если вы не видите загрязнения, это не значит что его нет. Ещё помогает разобрать контроллер, отключить шлейф полосы, почистить контакты. После всего описанного выше все работает исправно.

I've had v7 for 8 years now. Gluck was like that. It is solved by wiping the strip with alcohol or a liquid for rubbing the plastic. Remove dust grease and dirt and everything will work. If you do not see pollution, it does not mean that it does not. It also helps to disassemble the controller, turn off the loop of the strip, clean the contacts. After all the above, everything works fine.

Posted Fri 04 May 18 @ 8:07 am

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)