Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Old versions

Topic: new update have big problem
nimodjPRO InfinityMember since 2012
why the virtual dj 8 have problem not work very good? i was have old virtual 8 its work good but when it update self then new version of virtual dj work shit :( for example i try to make my play list. i listen the song witch is good i give raiting witche not good song then i delet. when i listen and same time i delete song its delete to song when i press another song for listen its cleose and restart self i dont know why its dose do this it was work good till updateshelf . i play music for people i work very big club in turkey i scared to use virtual dj now help me please... ur new update is work very bad...

Posted Sun 10 May 15 @ 3:16 pm
The link works OK here.

To be honest, if you are working in a very big club and using VirtualDJ then you should not be installing new versions without testing first. The software does not update itself. The choice to install is yours.

If you want to be 100% safe then keep the version which has been proven to work, until you can test the new one.

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 12:01 pm
nimodj wrote :
NEXT TIME PLEASE CHECK LINK IF IT WORK.

The link works, but it's from 2015
Why would you want a 9 years old version?

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 3:02 pm

Posted Thu 04 Apr 24 @ 3:12 pm
Thank you. 🤙
@GROOVIND.J

Posted Sat 06 Apr 24 @ 8:56 pm
Please Help Me!
While the video music is playing, VTDecoderXPCService constantly rises in the RAM memory, fills the memory and the video starts to freeze.

Posted Sat 06 Apr 24 @ 9:25 pm
virtualdj remote new update not good working 😏 i need old version where can i find ?

Posted Mon 22 Apr 24 @ 1:11 am