Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Bring the drag & drop video feature from 7.0 over to 8.0

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

Please, please bring the drag and drop video feature from 7.0 to 8.0. So many of us work on the fly or get a last minute idea for a video to play on top of a song that doesn't have a video. It was an awesome feature in 7.0. There are several steps in 8.0 to go through that takes away the spontaneity. In 7.0 even if the video clip was shorter than the song it would loop and play over. If a song didn't have a music video, it was extremely easy in 7.0 to grab a video and drop it right on top of the player.Please bring that to 8.0. Thanks!

Posted Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 3:31 pm
ChreecePRO (OEM)Member since 2014
+1

Posted Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 3:50 pm

Posted Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 3:56 pm
I only do video, and I always have something on the screen. I have a lot of choices. VideoAudioOnly Visualisations gives me many options, look them up. On the fly? Select a video sample, I have many preloaded. Don't like them, select a video you do like, and drag to video sample, activate. Deactivate the sound for the sampler. How simple is that? I just looked at my history from last night, 7 1/2 hours, and only played 5 audio tracks. As a video DJ, I play videos and don't have to worry about what's on the screen, as I have many options for those rare moments I don't have a video.

Posted Tue 24 Mar 15 @ 5:02 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)