Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: AUTO VIDEO CROSSFADER BUG STILL EXISTS

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

***Very important for video scratch djs***
In version 7 with Crossfader disabled you could mix the videos using the volume faders and this worked regardless of the onscreen crossfader position.
In version 8 it appears that despite the crossfader being disabled and not affecting audio it does have some impact on video mixing.
Doing the same test as above if the crossfader is central then it works as expected BUT if the crossfader is fully to either side you can't mix the video back and forth using just the volume faders. The audio will mix but the video does not.
When I videomix and the crossfader is all the way to the right or left then the video will not automatically video mix unless I move the crossfader just a little bit...I have it on auto as it was in vdj7 and not linked. Now if the crossfader is in the middle or not on the edges then videomix works fine...

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 3:23 pm
You already have a thread open about this issue: http://www.virtualdj.com/forums/199136/x/

No one has claimed to fix the bug so there is no need to open an additional thread for the same issue.
I myself confirmed the issue - its now down to the development team to look into.

I understand your waiting - but we will have to be patient.

Please continue any further conversations in the original thread. Thanks for understanding.

[CLOSED - DUPLICATE]

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 4:01 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)