Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: VDJ 8 cuts out when using novation twitch

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

djko2004ControlleristMember since 2010
Hi I am currently getting very frustrated with vdj 8 and my twitch, every now and then at any point whether 1 minute or 4 hours software cuts out and controllers just goes off. As I work out and about this is unacceptable and am seriously thinking about going back to serato as never had problems. any ideas how to fix this?? I used VDJ 7 first and bass used to cut out at any time so upgraded... what do I do.....I have a wedding sat so am very anxious whether to change software, as justifying monthly fee is not good if software has glitches...please help...cheers

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 7:54 am
Is it at all possible that you have a bad USB cable or port? Is the port set to go to sleep? Have you looked at their site to see if there is an update to the firmware or drivers? Have you tried this controller on another machine to see if it is the controller? Unless this can be reproduced by others, it may be your machine. I'm not saying it is, but we need more people to have this issue to determine the cause. Today is Wed, you have enough time to figure this out. Ultimately, it is up to you, to provide your client with the services that they hired you for. Let us know what you find out.

Posted Wed 18 Mar 15 @ 12:04 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)