Quick Sign In:  

Forum: Addons

Topic: Oldschool by Zanard - Page: 2
I tried the skin on different systems and different PCs without any problem to cover.
So I do not know how some of you have the problem to see the corners of the cover down on the browser. (Do you have the latest version of virtualdj installed?)
However, if the problem is not resolved, there is a possible change that could make lowering the bottom edge of the turntable.
Zanard.

Hi Mr. Zanard, I truly believe that will be the Answer, let give it a shot. P.S I use the latest version of Virtual DJ 8 also keep using the latest V7 as well. will be waiting for V1.3 coming soon and hope the problemo be gone, Best Regard....Thanks.

Posted Sat 21 Mar 15 @ 1:50 pm
I tried the skin on different systems and different PCs without any problem to cover.
So I do not know how some of you have the problem to see the corners of the cover down on the browser. (Do you have the latest version of virtualdj installed?)
However, if the problem is not resolved, there is a possible change that could make lowering the bottom edge of the turntable.
Zanard.

it cover doesn't show on v1 but it clearly show on V1.1 & V1.2 perhaps the lowering of the turntable edge or perhaps the shrinking ( Unmagnifying ) of the cover might do the trick.
PS this cover is becoming very famous in the downloading section you are onto something here Mr. Zanard let keep up the good work, hope for a fix soon on the cover section of this skin. love this skin one of my favorite out of many others...Thanks Mr. Zanard.

Posted Sat 28 Mar 15 @ 7:43 pm
zanardPRO InfinityMember since 2003
fdilonez wrote :
Zanard.

it cover doesn't show on v1 but it clearly show on V1.1 & V1.2 perhaps the lowering of the turntable edge or perhaps the shrinking ( Unmagnifying ) of the cover might do the trick.
PS this cover is becoming very famous in the downloading section you are onto something here Mr. Zanard let keep up the good work, hope for a fix soon on the cover section of this skin. love this skin one of my favorite out of many others...Thanks Mr. Zanard.

Thank you.
The problem of the cover - i did not understand why this happens on a small number of users - is fixed in version 1.3 which should be published soon.
P.S. Meanwhile is almost ready version 1.4 with 4 decks...

Posted Sun 29 Mar 15 @ 1:16 am
yacir9Home userMember since 2015
Hello Sir Zanard. cant thank u enough for the oldschool skin, its truely the best skin ever. love the Vue meters. the indicator could be better than a simple line may be a bolder textur with a subtle shadow under it. i also have a lil problem with Eq knobs, with mouse once u click on them they seems to go directly to the minimum or the max they work in between just a visual glitch. if u can fix it it would be really appreciated
thx again 4 the awesome design, cheers.

Posted Mon 30 Mar 15 @ 6:28 am
The problem of the cover - i did not understand why this happens on a small number of users - is fixed in version 1.3 which should be published soon.
P.S. Meanwhile is almost ready version 1.4 with 4 decks...

HI MR. ZANARD, Problem solve, Job well done...can't wait to see and try the 4 decks v1.4.... Good luck and best regard.

Posted Wed 01 Apr 15 @ 12:19 pm
DJ-StefPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Hello,

I just tried the skins and must say what is really superb. congratulation
I have two small questions:
1 - I do not have the expected font (Dotsalfn.ttf) but a cast Standard.
2 - can we change the waveform

thank you

Posted Fri 01 May 15 @ 10:57 am
DJ-Stef wrote :
Hello,

I just tried the skins and must say what is really superb. congratulation
I have two small questions:
1 - I do not have the expected font (Dotsalfn.ttf) but a cast Standard.
2 - can we change the waveform

thank you

Font you find inside the rar file (oldschool.rar) located in the folder of the skin

Posted Sat 02 May 15 @ 11:39 am
DJ-StefPRO InfinityMember since 2004
here is my problem.

I'm melting in the archive but does not appear in VDJ

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 8:29 am
DJ-Stef wrote :
here is my problem.

I'm melting in the archive but does not appear in VDJ

I'm sorry, but I can not explain what you see?

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 2:38 pm

Hi Mr. Zanard, Great skin I use both the 2 & 4 Decks of the Old School and Love it, I believe what he want is a control button to select different Choices of (WAVEFORM TYPE) Like selected deck waveform, default waveform, inverted waveform, scratch waveform instead of just having one choice he would like to have different waveform type choices. PS I also think it would be a good idea to have a added button to choose a different kind of waveform type Others skins do offer such a choice......Best Regard and thanks for a great skin Mr. Zanard.

Posted Tue 05 May 15 @ 9:38 pm
fdilonez wrote :

Hi Mr. Zanard, Great skin I use both the 2 & 4 Decks of the Old School and Love it, I believe what he want is a control button to select different Choices of (WAVEFORM TYPE) Like selected deck waveform, default waveform, inverted waveform, scratch waveform instead of just having one choice he would like to have different waveform type choices. PS I also think it would be a good idea to have a added button to choose a different kind of waveform type Others skins do offer such a choice......Best Regard and thanks for a great skin Mr. Zanard.

Ok, Thanks let's see what I can do.

Posted Wed 06 May 15 @ 5:20 am
Love the new skin.
Any way you could put a custom knob on there?

Posted Fri 08 May 15 @ 7:42 pm
Thanks for the skin. Is there a way to disable CH-3 and CH-4? I don't use those and I don't like switching to them when I press TAB.

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 12:50 pm
Omar_DmX wrote :
Thanks for the skin. Is there a way to disable CH-3 and CH-4? I don't use those and I don't like switching to them when I press TAB.

I believe there is some combination of keys ...
Or you have to put two decks instead of 4:
<Skin name="OldSchool 1.4" version="8" width="1920" height="1080" nbdecks="2" comment="OldSchool" author="Zanard" preview="skinpreview.jpg" >
<copyright>- Zanard 2015 -</copyright>

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 12:57 pm
Didn't expect a fast reply, thanks a lot!

Posted Thu 11 Jun 15 @ 1:10 pm
I would say that it is time for an update 1.5:
added menu choice colored wave.
added menu choice wave form.

Posted Sun 21 Jun 15 @ 8:46 am
if you have any suggestions ...

Posted Mon 22 Jun 15 @ 4:13 pm
Sent now update 1.5.
Good mix!
Zanard.

Posted Sat 04 Jul 15 @ 3:59 am
Thanks Mr. Zanard For The UPDATE Love The OLDSCHOOL, Best Regard And Keep Up The GREAT Work You DO!!!

Posted Tue 07 Jul 15 @ 8:13 pm
mikcerPRO InfinityMember since 2004
Maybe I just don't see it but an option to view the key (numeric) would be great! I jump around a lot and sometimes forget what key I'm in then have to go back to the song list to see it.

Posted Wed 12 Aug 15 @ 5:24 pm
39%