Quick Sign In:  

Forum: VirtualDJ 8.0 Technical Support

Topic: Content unlimited download stops after 7 to 10 downloads per session.

This topic is old and might contain outdated or incorrect information.

When using content unlimited in VDJ8 at first the icons have a maroon dot over them, I download them to the cache and the icon turns green as it should. After 7 ton 10 downloads the dot changes to purple and will not allow any more downloads. Restarting VDJ8 does not correct the problem. After a few hours I can start a new VDJ8 session, I get another 7 to 10 downloads before the purple dot shows again. I can still play songs I already have but no content unlimited.

Posted Wed 11 Feb 15 @ 11:18 am
Hi,

I've been having the same issue. I'm running VDJ8 on a new system but will be going to back to my older computer and VDJ7 to build my playlist and then import them into VDJ8. In the meantime, I've been reading other forums with the same issue. There is supposed to be a fix in a beta that isn't out to the public yet (though they keep saying it should be out shortly as of mid February). What you can do though is go to the advanced options in VDJ8 and search for beta builds. Once you select "On" you should have a beta upgrade that might fix your problem. It didn't work for me but I'm also running on a new system that might not be caught up yet.

Hope that helps!

Posted Thu 05 Mar 15 @ 12:02 pm
I am currently having this issue. i;m using build 2179.963 vdj8. Is there any plans to have this resolved soon or will those who have subscribe to content unlimited be giving some type of refund or credit due to the software not working as it should? Thanks in advance.

Posted Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 11:06 am
espepePRO InfinityMember since 2009
+1000000000000

Posted Sun 05 Apr 15 @ 1:57 pm

(Old topics and forums are automatically closed)